À propos de ce logement
Spacious, bright, family friendly, nicely furnished and fully equipped 109 sqm apt in excellent condition on Ráday st with full of terraced cafes and restaurants.
Huge indoor market place, Freedom Bridge that walks you to Gellért Hill or the Gellért Spa, Shopping street Váci is close by.
It has 3 bedrooms with separate entrances, living room with diner and kitchen. Two bedrooms have double beds, third one has a pull out bed and the living room has a double pull out sofa bed. Mattrace is available for 9th person. Large bathroom with shower and double sink and separate toilet.
- Fresh linens and towels are provided
- baby cot and high chair, baby bathtub, step up, potty, toys etc
- Free wifi and cable tv with international channels
- fans for the summer
- dishwasher with powder
-washing machine with washing powder
- tumble drier
- hair drier, iron, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, toaster, all cooking
- many terraced restaurants, bars, cafes around, Danube is few minutes away,
- free coffee and tea
- metro 3 line (Kálvin tér station) is 5 min away
- tram 47/ 49
- 2 indoor car parking places in the street but its free to park on the street at weekends
- airport transfer can be arranged to pick up guests for 25 €
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My sister will meet you, but you may contact me any time
The building is a residential building, people live in it so please respect it. Absolutly no parties allowed nor loud activity after 10 pm please! They have the right to call police.
Please treat the belongings of the apt as yours!
Guests are welcome to stay after 10 am in the apt on departure day if there are no new guests coming that day, otherwise luggage can be stored until 2 pm.
For children under age of 3 is free
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 420 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I have studied cultural tourism in the university. I am a economist by profession but I work as a property manager in Budapest. My job includes managing, selling, renting out properties, doing full renovation if needed, providing full service to guests / tenants and owners.
We offer a variety of fully firnished and equipped apts all located in the center of Budapest. I adore my city and I know a few days are not enough to explore all that it has to offer but I do hope that you will get the feeling