Come stay at this centrally located, spacious + charming apartment! It offers lots of open space, large windows & natural light, vintage fixtures + bohemian decor = an ultra relaxing vibe. Hardwood floors, bright, clean +airy. Prime central location: wedged right in the middle of DTLA, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Culver City + the Westside--makes getting around LA as easy as it gets.
It is very important for us that all of our guests and travelers enjoy their stay and that they feel relaxed, but to be considerate of our neighbors, we kindly ask you to note all rules before booking:
- Please note check-in time is 3pm-8pm.* If you need to check in after 8pm, please message me before booking to confirm.
- ONLY registered Airbnb guests (limit 2) are allowed in the home. No extra "guests" or "visitors" allowed.
- NO smoking/vaping/drug use of any kind allowed in the home, on the porch, or within the home's vicinity.
- NO parties, events, or heavy alcohol consumption.
- NO filming/photography.
- YES to having fun!
- YES to relaxing!
- YES to enjoying your stay in LA!
*we regret to inform you that early check-ins and late check-outs, luggage storage, etc. cannot be accommodated
Cet hôte a 26 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We've spent a lot of time and put a lot of thought into creating spaces that are comfortable, cozy, and inspire peace, good energy and creativity. When in LA we enjoy attending all the free summer concerts, hunting for delicious eateries, finding beautiful outdoor areas, lazy beach days, volunteering with organizations in our community, and visiting farmers markets all over LA from Palisades to Calabasas. We love both our locations because it allows us to constantly adventure through different parts of the city without ever having to go too far.
As your hosts, we have many recommendations for you should you need them. We truly hope you enjoy our homes as much as we do