This is a private suite, with your own entrance to come and go as you please. The suite, in an 217 yr old eyebrow colonial, consists of one large living room with small kitchenette, decorated with mid-century modern furniture and an old farmhouse table & chairs. A separate bedroom offers a quiet night's sleep, while the full bath is highlighted with a hot steam shower option.
White walls, lots of light, original art, books galore and internet access. What more do you need? Oh, yes, a fridge and a coffeemaker.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have private access to two large well-appointed rooms with Wi-Fi and a piano. The shower bathroom has a steam shower setting. A coffeemaker, a toaster oven and a small fridge is the extent of the kitchen.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We can and will interact with guests on as as-needed basis. For the most part, we live in the house and will be in the other part of it when guests are here. We have structured the rental so contact can be at a minimum if desired. Please note that we also rent out our barn/a separate unit through Airbnb.
The suite can be rented for longer rentals Nov. - April. We would need to provide a separate "special offer" invoice for a longer rental. We also have an 800sq ft art studio on the property which can be rented long term Nov. - April.
1. The maximum number of guests for the farmhouse suite is two (2).
2. Please inform us of visitors during daytime hours.
3. Photo, film shoots, or any commercial activity are not permitted until a negotiated price has been established and paid prior to arrival.
4. We also rent the barn on our property (in the photo showing the suite entrance) – so far entirely respectful guests. The two units are oriented away from each other and interaction is usually none if at all.
5. Please be respectful of home owners and barn guests concerning noise. Amplified music should be minimal. Above the living room is the master bedroom – thus we ask that any listening to music or watching movies after 9pm be done in the guest room with the door closed.
6. Smoking, heavy drinking, partying or any illicit drug use is not allowed. The property is a family property and as such, the expectation is that guests will respect the space and the environment around them.
7. Quiet, well-haved dogs can be considered. Please contact us first before you book if you have a dog. Picking up after your dog is required.
8. We have a fire pit that can be used (wood provided) by suite guests. However, due to burn bans and occasional dry weather, please ask us first if they are ok to use.
10. We, the property owners, do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property.
11. Upon arrival, please read the house manual. Thank you!!!
Cet hôte a 144 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
A couple and our children, we are grateful to live in this beautiful, dramatic, yet pastoral area. We cobble together and juggle jobs and passions to make a pretty decent life. Definitely, we are into art, and an eclectic range of music and food.