23ft INFINITY POOL, with stunning OCEAN VIEWS! Very CLOSE TO BEACH!
You can read numerous guest reviews on our listings on the other major travel websites. Just type in "Casa Contigo Sayulita" into a search engine to find them!
PLEASE NOTE THAT PRICES SHOWN ON AIRBNB CALENDAR ARE FOR TWO BEDROOM CASA DURING HIGH SEASON. PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF THIS "DESCRIPTION" FOR THREE BEDROOM, AS WELL AS HOLIDAY AND LOW SEASON RATES.
CASA CONTIGO is a 2-3+ bedroom luxury escape with a 23-foot INFINITY POOL and stunning OCEAN VIEWS from practically all rooms & showers. Located in one of the most desirable areas in Sayulita, the casa sits 100 feet above the surf, 100 yards or so from the beach, and an easy 8-10 miunte walk to town.
CASA CONTIGO can be rented separately as a 2+ bedroom home, or combined with its CASITA to create a contiguous 3+ bedroom property by way of an adjoining interior locking door and a circular staircase. The CASITA may also be separated from the main house by way of a PRIVATE ENTRANCE.
CASA CONTIGO (2+ Bedroom Main House):
• Ocean views from practically every room in the house.
• Located only 100 feet above the surf and just 100 yards or so from the beach.
• The main level of the house is designed as an open-air “living terrace,” that includes the kitchen (with high-end appliances, purified-water icemaker, and dishwasher), living room/lounge and dining area, all surrounded by the infinity pool and ocean view.
• Cutting-edge salt-water infinity pool, approx. 23 feet long and 4 ½ feet deep with a bench spanning length of pool and overlooking the ocean. Salt-water system means no harmful or smelly chlorine. If you have not tried a salt-water pool before, you will be pleasantly surprised that you can swim with your eyes open, without goggles. The salt is very light – this is not ocean water, more like a soothing saline solution for the eyes! Pool may be heated for an additional charge.
• Upper level consists of two equally appointed air-conditioned bedrooms and private bathrooms with custom polished concrete sinks and showers. Both bedrooms and showers have stunning ocean views. A small sitting room/retreat with a built-in couch (could possibly be used as extra bed upon owner's approval - please call to discuss appropriateness for your group) connects the bedrooms.
• Stunning roof deck with pergola-covered bar and dining area, kitchen (with sink, frig, burner and gas BBQ) and a 360-degree view spanning north towards San Pancho (San Francisco) and south towards Monkey Mountain.
• All levels are great for bird and iguana watching (6-10 iguanas lounge/feed/interact daily in a neighboring tree).
• Specialty “granzon” sand-imbedded floors surround the pool and roof deck.
• Purified, drinkable water throughout house (including icemaker).
• Highspeed Internet/ Personal safes/ Pool floaters/ Beach towels, cooler, chairs and umbrella/ Boogie boards available.
• New construction built with special attention to privacy and security. Steep drop-offs may not be appropriate for smaller children.
• Because we also love to travel, but hate having to buy a bunch of staples (most of which do not get used), we have stocked the pantry at Casa Contigo with many basic items including: margarita salt; table salt; peppercorns and grinder; cooking oils; vinegars; bottled hot salsa/sauce; microdyne (to clean/soak vegetables); napkins; paper towels; coffee filters (but not coffee); a starter selection of teas; some basic spices; dish sponge; dish and dishwasher soap; plastic wrap and tinfoil. And in the bathrooms we provide the basics: blow dryers; toilet paper; hand/body soap; shampoo and conditioner.
• Gorgeous Mexican beach-style loft nestled among palm trees and an iguana-filled fig tree with filtered ocean views.
• Large (approx. 600 sq. ft.) fully enclosable living space with 4-meter high ceilings, giant retractable picture windows, and private outdoor/covered garden.
• Sexy, split-level space, consisting of living and dining areas, a FULL KITCHEN with bar counter, a raised bedroom, generously sized closet, and bathroom with custom polished concrete sink and ocean/palm view shower.
• Internal locking staircase connects casita with main house. Casita also has a PRIVATE, SECURE GATED ENTRANCE.
• Specialty “granzon” sand-imbedded concrete floors.
• Purified, drinkable water throughout the casita.
Saturday-to-Saturday only from January through late April, Saturday-to-Saturday otherwise preferred
HIGH SEASON RATES (November-May): $400 per night, two bedroom main casa; $600 entire property
LOW SEASON RATES (July-September): $295 per night, two bedroom main casa; $450 entire property (5-night min)
SWING SEASON RATES (June AND October ONLY): $350 per night, two bedroom main casa; $495 entire property
HOLIDAY RATES (7 night min):
Thanksgiving Week rate of $3750 for 2-Bedroom option; $5000 entire property (casa, plus casita & bonus/media room)
Christmas Week & New Year's Week (December 23- January 26th): $6000 per week (Saturday-to-Saturday only), entire property only (casa, plus casita & bonus/media room)
Presidents' Day (February 17 - February 24th) week for the 2-Bedroom main casa (inquire about availability of entire property)
Easter/Semana Santa $3750 week, 2 Bedroom main casa / $5000, entire property (casa, plus casita & bonus/media room)
$500 Refundable Security Deposit Required