This apartment is located in Yongsan, center of Seoul. There are four Subway lines near my apartment, so the location is perfect for travelers.
- 1min Airport bus stop(no. 6001)
- 3min Subway Line 4 Sinyongsan & Line 6 Samgakji Station
- 5min Yongsan Station(Subway Line1 & Gyung-eui·Joong-ang line)
- 5min Train Stn. ( KTX & ITX )
- 5min from Silla Duty free shop, Department, E-mart, Dragon hill Spa
- Myeongdong, Hongdae, Gwang hwa mun, Itaewon (10min by Subway)
- Free Portable Wifi & Home Wifi
Welcome to this comfortable house that makes you happy every day and it is going to be unforgettable memories, please don't miss it.
• There are excellent restaurants, coffee shop, bakery, Duty Free shop, I-park department store, E-mart, CGV theatre and 24hr Dragonhill spa.
• A 24hr convenience store on the first floor of the same building.
• My calendar is the most up to date, so you can book your dates if you see your requested dates are still available on my calendar.
This apartment is the best option for your stay in Seoul. Please enjoy my Romantic green apartment!
*•:*'""*:• Tourist attractions •:*'""*:•*
Easily explore all of Seoul City with 4 subway lines and two train stations nearby!
10min walking distance :
- Yongsan Etrand, War Memorial of Korea
- Yongsan park, Ichon Han River Park
10min by subway :
- Meongdong, Itaewon, National Museum of Korea
- Namdaemun Market, Noryangjin Fish Market
20min by subway :
- Kyungbokgung, Changdeokgung, Deoksugung Palace
- Jongmyo Royal Shrine, Korea House, Jogyesa Temple
- Namsan Park, N Seoul Tower, 63 City
- Namsangol Hanok Villiage, Bukchon Hanok Village
- Samcheongdong, Insadong, Jongno, Cheonggyecheon
- Dongdaemun History & Culture Park, Dongdaemun Fashion Town
- Daehakno, Sinchon, Ehwa Univ., Hongdae
- Hwanghakdong Flea Market, Kwangjang Market
- Seoul Herbal MedicineMarket
- Seodaemun Prison History Hall
30min by subway :
- Gangnam Apgujeongdong Rodeo Street
- Cheongdamdong Fashion Street, Garosugil
- SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment
- Jamsil Lotte World, Coex, Olympic Park
Accès des voyageurs
*•:*'""*:• Safety •:*'""*:•*
- Descending life line, Doorman, Lift
- First-aid kit, Fire extinguisher
- Intercom, Digital door lock
*•:*'""*:• Amenities •:*'""*:•*
- Wireless Internet, Free Portable Wifi Router
- 40” LED Cable TV, Air conditioner, Floor heating
- Queen sized bed, Spring mattress, Sofa bed
- Comforter, Pillows, Cushions, Slippers
- Closet&Hangers, Table&Chairs, Desk
- Nightstand, Non noise wall clock
- Drying rack, Iron&Iron board,Vaccum, Mop
*•:*'""*:• Kitchen •:*'""*:•*
- Refrigerator, Washer, Detergent
- Gas range, Electric cooker, Microwave
- Coffee maker, Toaster, Electronic kettle
- Coffee, Tea,Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sugar
*•:*'""*:• Bathroom •:*'""*:•*
- Hairdryer, Bath towels, Towels, Toilet papers
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body wash
- Hand liquid soap&soap,Comb
Échanges avec les voyageurs
• Whether it's your first visit to the city or you're a regular visitor, let me know if you need any recommendations while you're making your travel plans.
• A detailed instruction of facilities in English will be provided in the room.
• My calendar is the most up to date. You can book your dates if you see your requested dates are still available on my calendar.
• For total booking price, with Airbnb fees and my one time cleaning fee included, the figure should be present after you enter your dates.
• We do not provide you with a daily cleaning service.
• If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
• No smoking, party, pets and third parties.
• You're welcome to use any kitchenware, condiments for cooking, please just clean up after yourself and keep things tidy.
• Please be courteous and keep the sound down at night.
• Please take your shoes off when in the apartment.
Thank you !
Hi! Welcome to Seoul and my house.
I am a Chinese interpreter. I can speak Mandarin, Cantonese, English and Janpanese. If you are Chinese or Hongkonger, you can use your native language .
I've lived in Hongkong, China, Canada. I've traveled Macao, U.S., Indonesia, Italy, Thailand. Traveling different foreign countries was an unforgettable experience for me, and if you visit my house, you can also create your own unforgettable memories.