À propos de ce logement
Gorgeous, quiet neighborhood between Beverly Hills and West Hollywood . *The Grove*
In the Mid of all of the fabulous shopping/entertainment/dining * The Grove, Farmer's Market, Beverly Center, Melrose Ave. and Rodeo Drive * Ask to rent my Porsche
A beautiful Walking distance to ( Whole Foods , Trade Joe's, Ralph's , Farmers Market/ The Grove, Beverly Center , and just to much to list in here just consider you have everything
Amazing central location makes for an easy commute wherever your destination - 15 minutes to Hollywood, 15-25 minutes to Westwood/UCLA or Downtown LA, and 25 minutes to Santa Monica and the beach!
Accès des voyageurs
You have accesses to living room and the full kitchen
• Espresso Cappuccino Machine
• Alkalina Ionic Water Machine " Kangen Machine"
• Stove oven
• Kitchen appliances
• Washer and Dryer
• Iron / Iron Board
• Blow Dryer
• Wifi Internet
• 50% off Hair Service
• Guest Parking Space
• Pool with fire pit
• Piano and Guitar
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am a world traveler and enjoy sharing stories, food, local and global interest especially in the arts. That said I also can appreciate privacy and quiet should my guests desire that as well.
I am there to answer any questions you may have, give you your keys and show you where everything is, then you just come and go as you please. I am always reachable if you need anything.
Call or text me when you arrive, I will come down and greet you if I'm home and if I'm out your keys will be under the mat. If you have a car I will show you where to park. You will have private covered garage parking
• Check-in time is 6PM.
Welcome everyone ! Andi here. Thank you so much for your trust and for choosing my place to call home thru out you life adventures!
- I'm committed that your stay with me be blissful peaceful and pleasant no exception -.
= As 1 Guest reservations :
If you are booking the place as 1 guest you may have your 2nd guest for visit however they are NOT ALLOWED to stay over night ( time of visit for your 2nd guest is 9am to 10pm ) they must leave at the time specified .
= As 2nd Guest booking :
If you do reserve the room as 2 guest than you must communicate the first and the last name of the person who will be staying with you prior to the booking . I request that after the time of your booking the room you would take a picture of government ID card or passport to the guest that will be staying in the apartment with you and email it to me or txt it to my cellphone number .
I do screening and background check for anyone that is not identified thru Airbnb.>
- At your arrival I will be asking for your proof of identification to you and your guests.
* IM COMMITTED TO HAVE MY PLACE BE A SAFE SPACE TO LIVE *
• Noise level : please after 10:00pm keep the noise in the room and thru out the apartment very low . If you do hear a noise next door that bothers you please request to me or whom ever to lower it down with no hesitation. This is an apartment the walls are thin and overall Im committed to have the stay be peaceful and pleasant for everyone. If you do rent the Intire place the noise rules are..be respectful to the Naibor •
- If anything breaks or damages please let me know so I can fix or replace it .
***No smoking, no drugs or excessive alcohol.
• Once again !!
Thank you so much for for your trust and for choosing my place to call it home thru out you life adventures!
Most of all... Relax & Enjoy. : )))
Let me know if you need anything while you are here.
- You made it ! I thank you for reading all this and honoring my requests :)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 305 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Little about me :
I'm 33yrs old I'm very busy person and when ever I'm traveling I do welcome the world in my house . Your welcome to stay with me I will make sure to be your best host .
There is so much about me that i can share , will do at future time .