Welcome! My one bedroom, bathroom, kitchen integrated with the living room, light and airy, is all you need to enjoy this city! It is located on one of the world's most famous beaches, Copacabana! Easy access for the attractions from sub or bus.
- Guests needs to fill a form with your personal infos (such as full name, ID number) in the arrival. This form will be sent to the building administration and will provide your access to the building.
- It's not allowed to make noises after 10 pm. Please respect the other residents.
- It's not allowed to through anything away from windows.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment and common areas of the building.
- Guests are not allowed to invite visitors to the building.
- Pets are not allowed
- It's not allowed to transit in building's common area wearing only swimming suites.
- Don't touch the water heater- a large white rectangle box installed in the kitchen wall. It operates automatically.
- Don't use anything you do not know how it works.
Do what you love and love what you do! That's how I go on. I'm a designer, living in Rio since 2008. I love knowing different places, enjoying nature, biking and SUPing. Having a good food and wine with friends, listening to music and dancing make me feel happy as well! I also consider myself a very organized and fun person!