Right in midway from train station to the sea, this luminous apartment on a third floor opens its windows on the lively main street
From the entrance we have a small dining area with a table for breakfast and a window that opens on a typical Cinque Terre court. There is no kitchen in this apartment, but we have anyway a refrigerator, a microwave oven and tea/coffee maker so that giests can nicely have here breakfasts and light meals.
Two rooms open on the right: one double and one double with extra bed. On the left a spacious bathroom with shower.
Central heating, makes the apartment enjoyable even in winter season. No air conditiong in these rooms, due to the fact that:
1. stone walls are very thick here (more than 60 cm) and this keeps the properties fresh even in the hottest days
2. authorization for air conditioning equipments are very rare and given to owner only for strictly medical reasons
3. all the Cinque Terre belong to the Park Administration and respect nature trying to limit waste of energy as much as possible.
It is ideal solution for families or party of 5 and a nice property for all who want to feel the real village life.
Everybody is happy in staying at this centrally located property.
Property is equipped with tea / coffee boiler, microwave oven, free wifi.
Accès des voyageurs
Reaching the apartment can be a bit tiring since stairs are quite steep, but once in the apartment, light and colors fill up your heart.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will meet our guests at our office in Vernazza Main Street,
Our office is open from 10:30 to 13:00 and from 14:30 to 18:00 from 15 March to 1 November. We are located in Via Roma 24, a few steps from the train station on your left, right past Restaurant Il Baretto.
If you arrive before check-in time (and during office opening hours) we can check if it's possible to store your bags at your booked property (at no extra charge) even if it won't be ready to settle in.
In case of late arrivals, pleases let us know and we will let you find keys and instructions in the key box by our office door.
Please, visit our office the following day to complete check-in procedures.
For check-ins during winter time, when our office is closed, we will let you have proper instructions for your check-in.
Good WIFI at this property!
PLEASE NOTICE! City Tax (Tassa di soggiorno) 1,00 € per person/per night and will apply to the first three days of your stay. The City Tax is not payable by children under 11, tourist guides and drivers of groups staying within the Cinque Terre area.
It is a special purpose tax and the Town Council will invest all revenues on special projects to protect and improve the territory.
On arrival you’ll be requested to give id cards and to pay the relative amount. Failing to do that the Town Council may fine customers with penalties from 105,00 to 500,00 euros.
Vernazza and the Cinque Terre are a piece of paradise…
Where locals live all year round, so you’ll see them really enjoying the village life, taking care of their vegetable gardens and vineyards.
The village slopes uphill so expect some stairs or hilly small roads.
The water is beautiful, perfect for a jump after a hike.
Give a try to a sip of white wine, order some anchovies here, and you’ll definitely fall in love, wishing to spend more time in this village.
Our rentals here are simple and most of them with great sea views.
Our owners do care for their properties and they care for our customers! Please, while renting their apartments and villas, take care of your holiday home as much as you can, as you would do with your own home. It will help much in keeping our properties standard high and offering other customers coming after you the same warm and efficient welcome you received at your arrival!
So we do ask you to kindly accept following rules:
1. To keep and leave the accommodation in a clean and tidy state returning all furniture to the place in which it was found on entry. No cleaning service is provided during the tenancy, unless specified in property specification sheet.
2. To pay for any loss, breakage and damage.
3. Not to do anything to make void or voidable any policy of insurance.
4. Not to cause a nuisance or disturbance to any neighbours or others working in or occupying other studios or apartments.
5. To allow the Owner, his employees, contractors, servants or agents reasonable access at all times
6. To take all reasonable and proper care of the properties and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects and leave them in the same state of repair and condition and in the same clean and tidy condition at the end of the period of occupation by the Hirer as at the start.
7. To leave the accommodation in such a state and condition that it is suitable for occupation for another Hirer. If this is not the case, the Hirer will be liable for the hire charges as shown for the accommodation for the period until it is so available and for any loss or damage which shall be occasioned thereby.
8. Not to part with or remove any possessions, furniture or effects on or in the properties or to share the properties, except with members of the party shown on the booking form.
9. Not to exceed the total number of people the property sleeps as set out in the property description. A cot may only be occupied by a child aged 24 months or less.
10. Not to enter or use eventual courtyards for any purpose other than to use the communal waste bin.
11. Upon leaving the property, to clean the place from any waste you produced during your staying; please, differentiate waste as much as possible.
12. Not to use gangways, balconies or external parts of the Properties for any purpose other than walking to and from the properties.
13. Do not leave lights and other electrical appliances on if not needed;
14. Do not throw anything in the w.c., only toilet paper, please
15. If you find electronic appliances in the property, please do not change settings and, if something is not working, please report it immediately to the owner
16. If something gets broken by accident, please report the fact immediately to the owner and he will activate to find a replacement or repair the item if necessary for the good result of your staying
17. No pets allowed. No smoking allowed.
Last but not least, our properties are usually located in quiet, residential areas where nature and peace are distinctive elements and where noises, loud talking and disturbance of peace, especially at night, are not welcomed at all; please, respect the quietness of our land and you will be rewarded by an unforgettable, restoring sojourn!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMPREHENSION AND COOPERATION!
HAVE A LOVELY STAYING!
Cet hôte a 1175 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires