Our recently gut-renovated 3 bedroom penthouse is just steps from Newbury St. and the Prudential Center / Copley. This 1,500 sqft duplex features a private roof deck & grill, central air, 2 bathrooms, gourmet kitchen, and premium cable & internet!
Located just steps from Newbury St., Boylston St., Hynes Convention Center, Prudential Center, Boston Marathon Finish Line, Charles River Esplanade, and everything else that Back Bay Boston has to offer, this newly-renovated two full floors penthouse apartment is ready to be your home base for your next visit to Boston.
Enjoy your stay in our very comfortable, well-appointed penthouse apartment. Huge, pristinely kept 3 bedroom and 2 bath features a private outdoor roof deck on the second floor with a natural gas Weber grill, high-end appliances, high ceilings, and hardwood floors throughout that rivals any suite at the Mandarin Oriental or the Four Seasons.
The central heat and A/C is individually controlled by you for the utmost in comfort.
Additionally, a Kuerig machine has been provided for use.
The open living / dining room has large windows that look out to Newbury St. and the Prudential Center.
Chefs kitchen with breakfast bar is great since Trader Joes is located just around the corner from the brownstone’s front door.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed and luxurious en-suite master bath with bath tub and marble shower.
The second bedroom now has a queen bed and access to a marble clad stand-up shower.
Two spacious closets with hangers and an iron and ironing board complete each bedroom.
On the second floor of the apartment, a brand new queen size bed, with a large leather sectional, and space for a queen-sized air mattress is great for families as the wide space features another big screen TV and direct access to your private roof deck.
*Please note that this "bedroom" does not have a door, only the private staircase separates this bedroom/playroom from the rest of the apartment.
High-speed wireless internet and premium cable package with HBO, SHO, and all other movie channels that Comcast has to offer are included in this beautifully appointed apartment on Gloucester Street.
This 100+ year five-story brownstone was meticulously gut-renovated in 2013 and includes a real estate sales and rental office occupying the first floor and basement that makes check-in a breeze and the office is also happy to accommodate any special requests.
This penthouse unit is located two-flights up from the brownstone’s front entrance and one additional apartment is located below (also available for rent through AirBnB). Coin-operated washer and dryer are available in the basement and free detergent is left next to the machines.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- My wife, infant son, and I live in Back Bay, and I am always available if you have any questions about Boston or the apartment. I’m also available if you have any issues or require any kind of assistance. Guests will have as much or as little interaction with me as they wish – with key access set-up through lock boxes, you do not need to coordinate meeting me to get access to the condo.
We have several listings available on Airbnb (all are owned by my family and managed by me):
* 2 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #2) on Gloucester St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2277821
* 3 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #3) on Gloucester St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2881388
* 2 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Commonwealth Ave: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9231486
* 4 BR | 2.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15397125
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #5) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12092499
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #6) on Marlborough St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/3985462
* 4 BR | 2 BA Condo (Unit #PH) on Charles St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6066455
* 2 BR | 1.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Charles St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6326257
* 3 BR | 1.5 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Battery St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15901362
* 2 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #1) on Commercial St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8458210
* 2 BR | 1 BA Condo on Henchman St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14204600
* 3 BR | 1 BA Condo on Henchman St:
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #1A) on North St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7181950
* 1 BR | 1 BA Condo (Unit #2A) on North St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/11223924
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #1) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6296656
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #2) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6317446
* 2 BR | 1 BA condo (Unit #3) on E Broadway St: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6317722
* 4 BR | 2 BA across 2 condos (Units #2 & #3) on E. Broadway St:
- If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on Kayla, our 50-ft custom sailing yacht, for a complimentary afternoon sail around the Boston Harbor (please note that my dad, the boat's captain, spends most weekends in Nantucket, so mid-weekdays typically work best and due to insurance requirements, the harbor cruise is limited to adults only - 15 years and older).
Please Note: This unit was just renovated last year and it comfortably accommodates 6 guests, but up to 7 guests are permitted if you so desire (two guests in each bedroom and 1 or 2 guests on the available queen size air mattress). Please request an air mattress (if needed) when making a reservation.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and be prepared to show ID upon request after checking-in.
- No additional guests are allowed on the premise unless they are on the itinerary or permission has been granted by Jason, the host.
- Please be mindful to our neighbors in the building, quiet hours after 9pm.
- Please also note that the building’s exterior and common areas are monitored by security cameras.
- No smoking, no pets, no parties, and must be 25 years old to book.
For check-out, please ensure:
- All plates and cups are left in the sink or dishwasher
- All trash is left in the kitchen trash can or bagged and left next to the trash can (additional bags are under the sink)
- All windows are closed and locked
- If used, the air mattresses are deflated and put away (please leave used linens for the air mattresses on the floor)
- If furniture was moved during your stay, please return to its original location
Please be considerate of our next guests who will be staying after you, if something is broken or needs fixing, please let me know, as I have an arsenal of tools and enjoy fixing things.
Cet hôte a 1463 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I live in the Back Bay and I'm happy to accommodate any unique requests.
Additionally, my mother's residential real estate office, Meridian Realty Group, is located on the ground floor of our Gloucester Street brownstone / townhouse, facilitating easy communication and immediate assistance with any issues.
Prior to my current job at an investment consulting and advisory firm, where I focus on identifying top-tier real estate managers for our clients to invest in, I worked for a small firm managing a Saudi Prince's hotel investments across North America and Europe. We managed his interests in the Four Seasons and Fairmont management/operating companies, as well as oversaw his investments in several trophy properties, most notably, NYC's The Plaza, A Fairmont Managed Hotel; The Fairmont San Francisco; Paris' Four Seasons Hotel George V; and London's The Savoy, A Fairmont Managed Hotel. I have taken the same approach we took at my previous firm to managing our personal real estate investments, by providing exceptional service combined with fantastic accommodations in prime locations.
If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on our 50-ft yacht for a complimentary afternoon sail and lunch (catered by a restaurant / bar we own) around the Boston Harbor (schedule and availability permitting).
Also feel free to inquire about special rates on massages and one-on-one personal training sessions at businesses my father runs on Hanover St. in Boston's Quincy Market / Faneuil Hall area (Bodywaves and Fitness Together).