Stylish single bed and living room in post 6 for up to 4 people, next to Arpoador and Ipanema. Modern, cozy and stylish this 1 bedroom and newly furnished apartment is located at Av. Rainha Elizabeth, one of the most exclusive areas of Copacabana
The property has a capacity of up to four (04) guests and is equipped with one (01) double bed and one (01) sofa bed that turns into a beautiful and comfortable double bed and fitted with 12.000BTU's air in the living room
Air conditioning with 7,500 BTU's in the bedroom and standing fan, LED TV 26 ', digital cable TV, Wi-fi broadband, refrigerator, iron, stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, sandwich maker, shopping cart, umbrellas, as well as: bed linen, towels, kitchen utensils. Washer and dryer mashine and shopping cart.
The apartment is located on the sixth floor with views out over Copacabana beach is very wide and airy. Special packages for New Year and Carnival.
Accès des voyageurs
The surroundings also offers all infrastructure and attractions, such as: restaurants, supermarkets, bakeries, bars, pharmacies, and all trade in the neighborhood. Ease of transport: near the terminal subway station General Osorio, bus stops and taxis which provides easy mobility around the city
A perfect location for those who wish to live a unique moment in the wonderful city.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Rules of the house:
1) The short term rental will be for the season agreed with airbnb, therefore the tenant(s) will be in accordance and obligated to leave the property, completely unoccupied on the date and time stipulated on the booking requested on the website;
2) After finishing the booking procedure the tenant will receive a contract which he/she will have to discriminate the exact number of guests, as well as provide all the information requested of those who will be signed during the period remain in the property. This limit may not be exceeded without prior notice to the Legal Representative. The breach of any provision of this contract, shall lead to its termination, and the tenant will lose all fees paid;
3) Safe deposit: occurring any damages during the stay of the guests in the apartment, the legal representative will have 48 (forty eight) hours to claim with Airbnb for any damages caused by the tenant in the apartment. Once the guest agrees with the claiming, Airbnb will do all the procedure and will intermediate this discussion. If the guest refuse to pay for the damages caused, Airbnb will get in touch with the legal representative to ask for all the documents need to go further in the claiming. The legal representative will have than 48 (forty eight) hours to arrange all the documentation requested, that consists in: photos of the damage or incident, a description and original receipts stamped by an official company with its budget.
4) It is not permitted any amendment or modification of the property, which should return to the legal representative in the perfect state it was found;
5) The TENANT, so enter the property will be presented to it and be fully responsible fully for any damage that happen during his period in the property;
6) The tenant already provides the Legal Representative to examine the rented property, when there is a need signaled, for it must be present at the place and on the time of the inspection at least one of the tenants. However, in situations of force majeure, such as: fire, water leaks, gas and any other reason that perchance, may jeopardize the integrity of the property, reserve the right to the Legal Representative and/or whoever he concerns to intervene without the need / requirement of the presence of one or more tenants;
7) On the last day of the season, the legal representative will do the inspection on the property with the tenant, when the keys shall be returned;
8) The tenant may not harass, threaten or cause any inconvenience to the neighbors of the property and not allowed to take anyone to the unit whose is not included in this contract. The tenant should respect all the rules of the condominium and can not make noise between 10:00pm to 8:00am. If the legal representative receives any notification from the condominium complaining for any kind of bad behaving during the remain time of this contract, he will make a notification with the occupants, if the legal representative receives a second complain this contract will be immediately broken under termination penalty and all the occupants will have to leave immediately the property completely unoccupied. Any damages or fines accrued to property resulting from non-compliance with such rules by the tenant(s) that gives cause for contempt federal, state, municipal, local government regulations or internal regulations of the building, if it happens, are the sole responsibility of the tenant(s);
9) It is expressly and definitely forbidden the tenant, under penalty of contract termination and subsequent eviction, to keep in the rented property any kind of animal, even domestic;
10) The tenant is responsible for fire in the property, if not prove fortuitous event or majeure force spread in the property in accordance with the article 1.208 of the Brazilian law of short term rental and its sole paragraph of the Civil Code. In case of fire in the rented property, this contract will be terminated as of right, regardless of notification;
11) Personal belongings: The loss, theft or any kind of damage to personal belongings of guests, are the sole responsibility of the tenant and shall not fall on the legal representative nor to the owner any kind of repair or compensation. The owner's property as your legal representative has no liability for any events;
12) Waste management and trash: The tenant agrees that during the term of this contract and while occupying the property, will keep clean and free of litter and waste, as well as maintain all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing and other equipment and accessories even under the same conditions that were received on the date of its entry into the property. All debris, rubbish and disposable should be placed in its adequate containers. It is the duty of the tenant to respect the rules of the condominium, separating organic waste from recyclables and pouring them into their proper places;
13) The Legal Representative and/or the owner shall not be liable for failure of public supplies such as water, electricity, Internet, or malfunction of the air conditioning system. The Legal Representative and/or the owner nor take any kind of responsibility for the consequences of action or inaction of control or responsible for delivery of core services or any actions taken in the vicinity of the property by authorities over which no one has any influence.
14) Renters Safety: The Legal Representative and/or the owner is not responsible for the personal safety of the tenant. It is recommended that children be supervised at all times, inside and outside the property. No liability for accidents and/or fatalities will be assumed by the Legal Representative and/or the owner. Remember to always ensure the personal safety and its companions. Valuables should be left in a safe place and whenever possible inaccessible.
15) If the tenant does not leave the property on the date stipulated in the contract, will be obligated to pay the daily(s) exceeding to the day that he/she should leave the apartment, besides to pay all other expenses that may be necessary with respect to the accommodation of the other guests who would occupy the property, but were prevented to do so due to his/her abusive stay in the same, and if necessary further appeal to the judiciary so that tenant leave the property, will bear the payment of expenses and court costs, and attorney's fees on the basis of 20% on the value of the debt;
16) If the tenant is caught carrying or using illegal drugs, his contract will be canceled immediately and its entry into the apartment will be prohibited.
17) The tenant is responsible for payment of the energy consumption over the period agreed in this contract. For verification consumption a photo of the record signaled at the power meter will be taken by the Legal Representative at the moment of the check-in and retaken at the check-out. The result of the consumption difference will be multiplied by the value of Kw and this fee must be paid in cash at the moment of the check-out.
18) The renter will receive two (02) bunches of keys, each containing two (02) units, the loss shall result in a fine in the amount of R$(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) reais) for each bunch;
19) The check-in takes place from 12:00pm and check-out must be completed until 10:00am. For late Check out or early check in a half daily must be paid. Between the period of 10:00 pm until 7:00am for check ins or/and outs a fee of R$80,00 is charged;
20) If one or any of the clauses of this contract will not be followed by the tenant, the legal representative is authorized to take possession of the property, regardless of termination of this contract and judicial proceedings;
21) The Contracting Parties shall elect the Foro of this city to settle any actions that are derived from this contract, renouncing their future homes.
À partir du 27 décembre 2017 - 8 janvier 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 5 nuits.
Leonardo was born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, along with his multilingual skills, has enabled Leonardo to form an international career. He speaks English, French, Spanish, German, his native Portuguese and a little bit of mandarin, and has travelled to over 50 countries - dealing with many different cultures, people and markets - where he has given marketing and sales lectures, presentations, all the while developing his own sales strategies. Leonardo lived in Switzerland working in the fashion industry, and upon returning to Brazil he worked for Brazil's top multinational jeweler in a sales capacity, 2 years of which was managing its international store about the Queen Mary 2 luxury cruise ship.
Leonardo and Archanjo are together for the last twenty years.
Archanjo was Advertisement/Marketing Execute Manager and Teacher of the biggest private University in Brazil.
He taught several disciplines such as Creation, Art Direction, Experimental Projects Orientation, Graphic Computing, Strategy Plans, Sales, CRM, Customers Behavior, etc. He speaks English, Spanish, French and Italian.
His career was developed since a trainee to the High Administration of the University.
They did decide to join in the segment of rentals like partners.
Both of them are graduated in Publicity and Media, MBA in Marketing and Executive Management experience.
'We don't sale a simple stay. We provide excellent experiences.'