I'm glad you enjoyed Jamaica. Please allow me to address your issues
- The refrigerator was working just fine, it only needed to be plugged in. Subrena did this for you the very next morning
- The house has several lamps and light fixtures. Some of the bulbs may have blown out, as is common when near saltwater, but they are easily replaced, just tell Subrena
- The pool is not listed as an amenity. Sometimes it's up, sometimes it's not. I never told you it would be up
- It is written in the listing that a dog lives on the property. He's actually not our dog, but he won't leave and he seems to protect the yard, so we let him stay :-)
- It is mentioned at the beginning of the property description that the Internet is 3G, not high speed, so that shouldn't have been a surprise
- Bathroom outdated? We concentrate on keeping the property beautiful and safe, not the latest furnishing and style trends lol
I hope I've clarified a few things for you.