À propos de ce logement
Charming Willow Glen townhome in a resort-like setting complete w/pool & hot tub for your enjoyment. Quiet neighborhood, centrally located with easy access to freeways, SJC Airport, Light Rail, CalTrain, Convention Center, SAP Center, buses, shopping (Santana Row, Westfield Mall, downtown Willow Glen, Campbell), downtown San Jose, activities, unique dining experience, nightlife & exercise (walk to Los Gatos Creek Trail from my front door). All of the comforts of home right at your fingertips!
You are staying in Willow Glen, one of the most desirable neighborhoods in San Jose and are just minutes away from downtown Willow Glen with all of it's unique restaurants, coffee houses & boutiques. My home is a 3 bdrm 1 1/2 bath townhome situated in the best location in the Arbor Glen I complex.
Your room is upstairs and overlooks a beautiful greenbelt with beautiful trees, birds singing and squirrels romping around the beautifully landscaped grounds. You also have a view of the pool and hot tub which are just a hop, skip and a jump away. Your room is fully furnished with a queen-size bed, memory foam topper, dresser, night stand with reading lamp, small desk suitable for a laptop, a nice closet with built in organizers, doubled pained windows and an overhead light w/ ceiling fan. There is no TV available, however, WiFi is available for internet access.
The kitchen is available if you'd like to do some light cooking and I'd be happy to give you some space in the fridge and a shelf in the pantry if you need it. The microwave is at your disposal as well.
You will have your own bathroom downstairs but the only place to shower or take a bath is in the upstairs bathroom, so that part will need to be shared.
The backyard is beautiful during the Spring and Summer if you'd like to enjoy a cup of coffee and admire my beautiful rose bushes and orchid collection.
Besides myself, you will be sharing the home with my Siberian Husky mix, Dakota and my scaredy cat Tigra. So, if you are allergic, this would not be a good fit.
Parking is free! If you have a rental, you may park in the complex for 4 days out of the month but if you are here longer than that, you will need to park on the street.
My home is walking distance to EBay so there are also lots of Starbuck's nearby as well as Jamba Juice, Noah's Bagels, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's and countless dining establishments from fast food to fine dining and a range of ethnicities (with regards to food choices). There are also excellent dining choices in Campbell, a small nearby town as well as Los Gatos, Santa Clara & downtown San Jose, just minutes away. The Los Gatos Creek Trail is across the street if you like to take walks. If you like the beach, Santa Cruz is just 25 miles away & San Francisco is 50 miles north of us.
As far as public transportation goes, there is CalTrain nearby (in case you want to explore SF or perhaps Wine Country) and a Light Rail station a few blocks away which you can ride for $2 for 45 min and local buses nearby. All of the major freeways are accessible just minutes away such as Hwy 280, Hwy 680, Hwy 101 and more. San Jose Airport is about 15 minutes away. Levi Stadium, home of the San Francisco 49ers is about 15 minutes away also.
So whether you're visiting family or friends, here for work, looking to relocate or just vacationing, you will have a comfortable, safe place to lay your head!
The accommodations would be best suited for a single person or a couple w/o children.
Accès des voyageurs
* Coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator (small space if needed), oven, small kitchen appliances, plates, glasses & utensils.
* Hairdryer, iron & ironing board, alarm clock, night light
* Back yard patio & portable gas BBQ you can use
* Free parking either on street or in complex for 4 days/month
* Washer/dryer no more than 1 load/weekly stay, must supply your own laundry detergent.
* Downtown Willow Glen & downtown Campbell with all of their quaint shops and boutiques and dining
* Santana Row, Westfield Shopping Center, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Starbuck's and lots more shopping a few miles away
* Downtown San Jose is just a few miles away
* EBay, SAP Center, San Jose Convention Center, Levi Stadium, Center for Performing Arts, Tech Museum of Innovation, San Jose Art Museum, Children's Discovery Museum, Comedy Clubs, IMAX, Santa Clara University, San Jose State University, Winchester Mystery House, Rose Garden & Rosicrucian Museum nearby & more.
* CalTrain (to San Francisco and SFO), Light Rail station & bus stops close by.
* BART connection via CalTrain or bus
* Pool & Hot Tub
* 24 Hr Fitness & Gold's Gym nearby
* Los Gatos Creek bike & walking trail access across the street.
* Vasona Park in Los Gatos where you can rent paddle boats, picnic or take a leisurely walk on the trail.
* Farmer's Market on weekends in Campbell & Willow Glen
* Summer concerts with live music & bands and Arts & Wine Festivals, several areas nearby to choose from
* Santa Cruz has live bands on the beach during the summer (Fri nights) & free movies on the beach (Wed nights).
* Check In is any time after 3 pm but coordinate with me to make sure I am home to give you the key when you arrive.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Happy to give any information I can regarding activities, restaurants, shopping etc. so that your stay can be pleasant and enjoyable.
Also, many of my guests have never been to San Francisco, and since I am a Native San Franciscan, I have played tour guide with several of my guests and shown them all of the touristy areas and then some! See details under "Experiences".
I work from home so I will be here during your stay but totally respect your privacy.
The Los Gatos Creek Trail is accessible directly across the street which makes it very convenient.
California was in a severe drought and I ask my guests to be mindful and not waste water (ie, taking long showers, etc.)
* Smoke free, Drug free home (responsible, social drinking OK)
* No overnight guests
* Visitors will need prior approval from me
* Key must be returned prior to departure
* If you break/damage it, there will be an additional fee to replace it!
* Pick up after yourself (Don't leave dishes in the sink, clothes lying around, etc. Wipe down stove & counter tops after use)
* Please be mindful of quiet time (no loud music or phones calls between 11pm-8am)
* Courteous, non-foul language and a positive friendly attitude are required while you are a guest
* Lennox dishes in china cabinet are off limits
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
I have been hosting for three years now and I can truly say that it has been a pleasure! I have met people from from several different countries and shared wonderful conversations/ideas with these people, whom I would have never met had it not been for Airbnb, learned about their cultures, shared meals together and most importantly, made new friends. Many of my guests have relocated to this area and we have stayed in contact and gotten together to socialize. I can hardly wait to travel as a guest using Airbnb.
About me: I am very passionate about my workouts. I do cardio kickboxing and I also swim (not competitively anymore). My other hobbies are woodworking/remodeling, my orchid collection, my garden, baking, traveling and taking lots of pictures, trying new restaurants & different kinds of food and spending quality time with friends. I have 2 fur babies Dakota, my 8 yr old dog and Tigra, my 7 yr old cat.
I am a native San Franciscan, born and raised there, but moved south for hotter weather. I love to travel. My favorite place is Venice with St. Paul de Vence and Paris coming in second. Next on the bucket list of travel is Greece!
I am a self-employed financial services specialist. I educate individuals and business owners about smart financial strategies which will help them to become more profitable/wealthy, never lose control of their money and to increase tax efficiency. These strategies create great value & benefit to their families.
I look forward to meeting you and hosting your next stay in San Jose, the capital of Silicon Valley!