À propos de ce logement
Cozy, new, colorful and fully furnished apartment with an amazing view of the city and the sea! Great choice for a short walk to famous Diocletian's Palace, shops, bars and restaurants among the romantic Mediterranean streets.
At your arrival, you don't need to worry where to buy sugar, coffee, tea, oil, aceto, spices or candy - in my kitchen you can find it all :) As a traveller, I understand that simple touches and warm welcome are very important when you are away from home :)
The apartment is located in peaceful, oldest part of Split named Varoš and yet it is just a few minutes away from center and all the main attractions. Less than 10 minutes walking to the famous Diocletian’s Palace (ancient Roman palace under UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites) or short walk to Marjan forest park.
It is located on the 3rd - top floor of the quiet house; it's 33m2 (355 sq. ft), it's a great choice for up to 2+1 persons, consists of full equipped kitchen with fridge and freezer compartment, one colorful ceramic bathroom with shower and water heater, one bedroom with two 80x200 cm single beds (that can be joined) and one comfortable pull-out sofa bed.
There is a small charming balcony where you can drink a coffee and enjoy the breeze and amazing view of the old city, harbor and the nearby islands.
Apartment also has an air conditioner (heating and cooling), free Wi-Fi Internet, 32 inch LCD TV with more than 90 channels in different languages and USB input so you can bring and play your favorite movies and music.
Accès des voyageurs
*** For Free Are Provided ***
- HIGH-SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET, bed linens, blankets and duvets for winter, towels, toilet paper, shower gel, shampoo, hand soap, kitchen soap, basic cleaning products for the kitchen and bathroom, hairdryer and iron.
- Friendly service, waiting for you with a lot of useful tips, map of the city, advice for must see locations, great restaurants, cafes, beaches...
- And last but not the least, smile on face while leaving :-)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm happy to help with any advice or give suggestions to make your experience and stay in Split unforgettable.
- City tourist tax included in price.
- If this apartment is not available, please check my other listing under my Airbnb profile or here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2965627
Please respect my property, neighborhood and environment and I'll be happy to host you :)
- Check-in from: 2 pm (14:00)
- Check-out until: 10 am (10:00)
- (If possible, early check-in and late check-out will be offered)
- Upon arrival, please hand over your identification documents (due to the fact that all visitors must be reported to the Tourist Board within 24 hours of their arrival).
- Apartment is non-smoking so I would kindly ask smoking guests to respect it and smoke outside, on the balcony. I make my best effort to have this place looking fresh, clean and new and I would really appreciate that you handle my home with care so that each guest in future can have the same lovely experience as you did :) Thank you!
- Parties are not allowed in the apartment or in the vicinity of the apartment.
- The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment during their stay.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing others guests is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises in the time between 2-5 pm and from 10 pm to 8 am.
- Please when you are not in the apartment turn off or unplug all electrical appliance (TV, air conditioning...) and leave the windows open to circulate air.
- Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage.
- The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
- When you leave the property, please take out the garbage.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 46 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello, my name is Diana and I live in Split.
I have degree in economics but my real passion is decorating.
As You can see on my apartment's pictures I love shabby chic decor and lots of colors. It took me a while to decorate in the way that I felt was unique and interesting.
I also like & do decoupage, fine arts, cooking, music, good movies and meet nice and smiling people.
If you decide to visit Split and stay in one of my apartments I will do all my best to make you feel relaxed, comfortable and have great memories of Split.
I started hosting people from all over the world more than 3 years ago but enjoyed Airbnb as host 2015. So I hope to built my reputation hosting people with the same Airbnb feeling :)
...And that one of my apartments will be your choice :)