2 blocks from Frida Kahlo museum!! Ideally suited to visiting researchers or cultural tourists, the 2-bedroom fully furnished flat (balcony, garden, kitchen) is located right in the centre of the historical quarter of Coyoacán, near universities, museums, markets, cinemas, shops - next to the market and with public transport taking you to several metro stations. A flat full of light, fitted with everything needed for instant arrival and long stays. And, a rare fact in such a location - a garden
This is an exquisite flat with much light and is modern, full of character and space.
* Both bedrooms have a double bed each; each room with its own entrance of course and large closet.
* Bedrooms are quiet (double glazed windows), one with black-out curtains, high quality handmade furniture, all with natural wood and parquet flooring.
* The kitchen is very well equipped and furniture is comfortable and elegant.
* The bathroom has a modern corner shower unit and harmonious lighting; warm water comes from a boiler on the balcony.
* Neighbouring flats are lived in by owner-occupiers or let to professionals - very nice community, with a gardener and caretaker.
* Price includes internet (wifi), basic telephone package and water; other services apply depending on length of stay.
Accès des voyageurs
* There is a big garden for the whole building, which you can use, to sit under the trees unless there is gardening work going on; but better still, there is a balcony in the flat also, and again, you are surrounded by trees - in the middle of Coyoacán a real exception!
* If you rent the flat with use of only one of the bedrooms (a sharing option may be available), you will have access to all the flat (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen-diner-lounge, balcony, garden), with basic utilities provided - and of course, at a lower price (to be agreed). If you rent both rooms, then of course the flat is also all yours.
* On the roof top there is a designated area for you to dry your clothes - the washing machine is up there as well.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will receive you on your arrival and explain the flat and the basics of the surroundings to you; and review the flat together with you shortly before your departure. Otherwise we are available via telephone or internet and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN); and with home visits in case of emergency.
No smoking, no pets, sorry.
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
After many years in the UK, I now live in Mexico but still travel lots for work. I love my homes, and am passionate about environmental issues, particularly ecological agriculture and restoration of degraded lands.
When it is not for work, my travels usually take me to the homes of my extended family around the world, or to colleagues' home, so the idea of airbnb is just the right one for me - I enjoy receiving guests from different backgrounds.
I much enjoy swimming, cycling, baking and reading.