IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO RENT THIS VILLA CLIK ON THIS LINK: https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/5865267
It is the same property with Tourist Registry AT438902A. Our prices are the same and the calendar is updated in the new link.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much.
This is the distribution of the chalet: FIRST FLOOR - Landscaped patio with fountain in entrance area (above is the parking lot). - Main living room with fireplace and dining room. - Individual kitchen completely equipped, with separate pantry and exit to terrace. - Laundry room with washing machine and dryer, storage room and woodshed (opens to the entrance patio). - Guest toilet. - Porch overlooking the sea and the pine forest, which is integrated into the living room because the doors are folding. It has an ideal table for breakfasts and snacks, as well as a huge circular sofa with 4 pieces chill out type that can also be mounted as a sofa with puff and armchair. GROUND FLOOR - Living room with exit to terrace, integrated in right side garden, with children's area with slides and small house for children. - 2 double bedrooms, with fan & air conditioning and a total of 4 beds of 90 x 190 (possibility of 1 cot and 1 extra bed). - Complete bathroom with shower of work of 90 x 160. - Suite matrimonial of 40 m2 with fan & air conditioning and exit to left lateral garden. Consists of zone area bedroom with fireplace, viewpoint glazed, zone dressing room, office and complete bathroom with hydromassage bathtub. BEDROOM BUNGALOW This fourth bedroom is only rented when the reservation is for 8 or 9 guests. It has a double bed, fan and bathroom with hydromassage cabin. It is located in the upper part of the guest bungalow, it is seen in the photos of the entrance patio to the house and the door to the bedroom is the one between the two benches. GARDEN Large garden divided into zones: 2 sides and 1 front, with 3 levels. It has hammocks, barbecue, dining room, stream with bridge, paths, night lighting is very special ... Fruit trees, tropical vegetation, pines, conifers, shrubs ... in a unique natural environment.
Accès des voyageurs
- Children are welcome, there is a garden area with casita, tobogan and toys. - If you have a baby (up to 2 years) we have a cot at the price of 10 euros per night at any time of the year. - Children over 2 years old will count as adults. - Altea Hills has a Social Club, accessible only to residents and hotel guests. - Apart we have own swimming pool in our residential. As they are chalets there are not many neighbors so there are very few bathers and it is very quiet. - Children are welcome, there is a garden area with casita, tobogan and toys. - We have a cot at the price of 10 euros per night at any time of the year. - The urbanization has security services (Control accesses and cars patrol).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- The owner does not usually reside in Altea but trusted people will deliver / receive the keys.
- Before arrival guests will receive a message or email with information of the house, data that are also published in this ad in the "Guide to the house" section.
- It is directly the owner who through telephone or email will attend any queries related to the house.
- The maximum capacity is 9 people - The fourth bedroom is in an attached bungalow (the door is the one we see in the photo patio, between the two benches). It is rented only when the number of guests is higher than 7 people (8 or 9 guests). - Minimum stays of 3 nights in high season (from June 15 to September 15) and 5 nights the rest of the year. - CHECK-IN: It is from 16h but we are flexible if the guest wants to leave their bags before we prepare the house. For arrivals after 8pm there is a late check-in fee of 30 euros. And for arrivals from 23h consult, but if accepted they would have an extra charge of 50 euros. - CHECK-OUT: It is until 11h. If the guest requested a "late check-out" he should check with the property and it will be free if there is no other entrance that day.
Cet hôte a 223 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Somos positivos, vitalistas y nuestra finalidad es ser felices.
Procuramos dar armonía a nuestras decoraciones, que tengan vida y no resulten frías, que se integren con el entorno.
Nuestro sueño es conocer el mundo. Por eso respetamos mucho a los viajeros y procuramos tratarles como nos gustaría que lo hicieran con nosotros.
Nos encanta recibir invitados y que se sientan como en su propia casa.