The condo is located beside LRT Cheras station, where you can easily get a train to KLCC, Bukit Bintang, China Town & Batu Caves. There is a super market just right front of the condo where you can buy cooking stuff like fish, vegetables & meat.
This accommodation suitable for family or group of friends or tourist who like to spend time around Kuala Lumpur either for sight seeing, shopping, meeting etc. It is located beside LRT Cheras station. You can reach KL China Town in 10 minutes.
-Built up area:1010 sqt,
- 50 m from LRT station.,
-Taxi and buses at door step.
-it is just 7Km from Kuala Lumpur city center. -Occupancy up to 10 guests. Suitable for a group of people or family.
We do airport transfer and arrange for local tour
Free unlimited access wi-fi
Kitchen utensils for light cooking
Washing machine provided
32" flat screen TV available
Swimming pool opened 7am - 10pm
Via phone, messages, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), viber, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), email: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Very convenient for public transit, LRT is just 1 minute walk away, taxi and buses at door step
Bath, hair shampoo and toilet rolls are there but No towels provided. The cleaning fee charged is for the cleaning job after you check out. We do provide cleaning service during your stay
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between
............................... (“Homeowner”) and _____________________(“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as
1. Property. The property is located at:
Kondominium Seri Puteri, Lot 51442, Jalan Jelawat 1, 56000 Kuala Lumpur
The property is furnished and includes range, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine, bed linens and pillows. Homeowner cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of air conditioning, water heater, TV Receiver,, swimming pool, or other appliances. Please report any inoperative equipment immediately.
Homeowner will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. No refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of appliances or equipments.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
Name IC NO. / PASSPORT NO. ADDRESS. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 6 persons. An
additional charge or RM30 per person per night. No charge for children to sleep on existing beds with adults.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at ____ p.m. on _________ (the “ Check-in
Date”) and ends at _____ a.m. on ____________the “ Checkout Date”).
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner or his/her representative access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. In the event of an emergency, the Owner, his/her representative, may enter at any time to protect life and prevent damage to the rental.
Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
7. Rental Rate. Payment in full of the following fees shall be due upon check in:
Rm _______ per night x ___ nights = RM______
8. Security Deposit: The deposit of RM350 is for security shall be paid upon check in. This amount shall be refunded by Airbnb after check out provided that:
i. There is no damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. No food or beverages are left in the refrigerator or cabinets
iii. All linens and towels have been left in the home (beds unmade)
vi. Furniture has not been re-arranged
ix. Homeowner does not incur any other expense due to Guest’s stay.
x. All keys have been returned
The Guest agrees to maintain the property in the same condition in which it was found, reasonable wear and tear accepted. The Guest agrees to replace or pay for losses, breakage, or damage should such occur.
If the premises appear damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform
Homeowner or its representative immediately.
9. This property shall not be assigned or the premises sublet without written consent of
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
11. Client will receive ______ keys. There is a RM30 fee for any lost key.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the
signatures set forth below.
Phone # (during stay):
2. Smoking is allowed outside only.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 1 vehicle. Vehicle is to be parked in
Parking space stipulated. Any illegally parked cars subject to applicable fines or towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: Housekeeping on request will be charged.
10. No children are permitted in the pool area without adult supervision.
THE SWIMMING POOL IS A SHALLOW NON-DIVING POOL. NO DIVING IS ALLOWED. Use the swimming pool at your own risk
11. Toilet. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products or any other foreign matter have been flushed and clog the toilet system, you could be charged damages of up to RM(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Lost of Belongings
Valuable items left behind by Client, will be held if found by Owner, and Owner will do every reasonable effort to contact the client for return. The Homeowner shall not be held liable for possession of said items.
Cet hôte a 51 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
hi, i m Jane. welcome for a short stay at Kuala Lumpur Holiday Home.
Guests' satisfaction is our priority. We try to provide good service to meet our guests' expectation. We encourage our guests to share their experience about their stay by writing reviews after they check out.
We can afford to offer this accommodation with a cheaper price because our operating costs to run this business are smaller.