À propos de ce logement
Spacious and sunny 1,400-sq. ft. 2-bedroom 2.5-bath cozy townhouse. Perfect for a family with small children. Walking distance to everything.
We are renting our spacious and very bright 2 bedroom 2.5 baths cosy townhouse. Our place is perfect for a family with small children. The bigger bedroom has two twin-size beds, two large closets and a large dresser and a full bathroom. It is very spacious and can easily fit a large air mattress (which we have). The smaller bedroom has a queen-size bed and another full bathroom across the all. There is a small bathroom on the first floor. The kitchen is bright and fully equipped (it’s very fun to cook in this kitchen and feel free to use any ingredient).
The house has French doors which open on a large patio, and a large shared backyard with friendly neighbors.
There is also a yard in front.
The house a duplex, over 1,400 sq. ft. (140 m²), with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. (A third bedroom will be locked to store our stuff.)
Downstairs is a massive living room, a toilet, a dining area, and a large kitchen. Shelly is a near-professional cook, so it is FULLY stocked and ready to cook!
Upstairs are 2 bedrooms and 2 more full bathrooms.
Accès des voyageurs
– There are many toys and board games, a huge 52" LED TV connected to Roku which will give you access to NetFlix, HBO, Showtime, ESPN, and more. YES, YOU CAN WATCH THE WORLD CUP LIVE!
– Super fast WiFi connection (50mbps) and hundreds of books (kids books, art books, cooking ant etc.).
– There is a small cute playground just outside of the house.
– There is a laundry room about 100ft from the house. We will leave a card for you to use.
– There is a pool with jacuzzi and health club on site (extra fee). You can pay by day (about $10), week (about $35) or month (about $120).
– Free parking. (There are plenty parking spots near the house during the day. At night you’ll have to park a bit further from the house.)
– You can also rent our car! It's a 2014 Honda CR-V. Contact us for more info.
– There is also a regular "landline" telephone you can use to call anywhere in the US.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be in Europe for the month of July, but we have a friend who lives very close and will help you with any issues that arise, or just guide you to the best places to visit and eat.
– Kitchen sink has built-in water filter for drinking water. (We don't like to drink tap water in LA.)
– Please only smoke outside.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.