A spacious fully furnished bedroom suite with private entrance, in a quite gated family oriented community in suburban SW broward county minutes from Miami, South Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach.
Your suite includes a 25 feet X 13 feet bedroom. New queen contour adjustable bed and 2016 pillar top luxury mattress with engineered wood flooring. Full marble and porcelain bath with large spa like shower with bench and steam unit. Dedicated parking, 55" LCD wall mounted TV & cable, wireless internet though out premises, refrigerator, microwave and access to community pool and gym. All towels and bed linen are provided and maintained for you. Toiletries are initially provided. Use of the washer , dryer and basic laundry supplies laundry supplies are made available for your use. This includes detergent, bleach and dryer strips. We are centrally located between HWY I-75, the Florida Turnpike within 2 miles on Miramar Parkway. The same street will take you directly to 95 which is about a 15 minute drive or 8 miles east.
There are several hospitals and universities within a 5-15 drive including: Ross University School of Medical, Nova Southeastern University satellite, Florida International University, University of Phoenix, Broward College, Brown Macky College, Devry Uiversity, Kaiser University, Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital West, Cleveland Clinic, Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital, Miami Children's Hospital - Miramar and more.
My home is tranquil and the neighborhood peaceful with all the action that one could want close at hand. Access to a fabulous formal dinning room , breakfast areas and living room may be arranged. Square footage of home 4100 square feet.
The area right around my listing has everything you could want from food to entertainment. In my neighborhood there is the delicious Japanese of Nami Sushi, the good , jerk chicken and brown stew fish at Kurtz cafeteria style Restaurant with its spicy Caribbean cuisine and the succulent Italian of Marcella's Restaurant. For some bars, you should check out Jersey's Wings & Raw Bar or The Pub but if you want to class it up a bit, check out That Wine Place. The Cities Performing Art Center is within walking distance and within a 25 minute drive you have literally every thing that South Florida has to offer.
Let me know your interest and I will be glad to share my knowledge or do the research. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have full access to kitchen and breakfast and family room areas in addition to their suite. Laundry facility are on the second floor where our family quarters are located and therefore require notification to access.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am here to assure your stay is marvelous but I will respect your privacy. Just let me know how I may assist. If it is your desire I like to have at least one meal together with my guest to assure everyone in the house get to know each other.
The bathroom is handicapped accessible however not all wheelchairs can be rolled into the shower, which also has a built in bench. Please let me know your needs or your wheelchair dimensions. I may be able to provide a chair to fit your needs.
1. No Smoking inside or out side on property.
2. Laundry service available at least weekly upon request . Request is due to the facilities are located on the second floor near my families bedrooms so out of respect of our privacy I request that you first request/arrange to be in this area.
3. This is a quite family community so no loud noise especially in the evening hours.
4. Respectful language is appreciated at all times.
5. Ask and I will make every attempt to accommodate.
6. Parking - You have a dedicated parking. Parking parallel to the house on the brick paver is a valid parking space.
The following will get your car towed for being in violation of development rules or City code:1) parking on the street after midnight, 2) parking across the sidewalk anytime, 3) if your tires are touching the sidewalk, street or grass.
7. Best form of transportation is a private car, however several young guest were fine with a bicycle. Bus transportation is available within a 5-10 minute walk but schedule are limited and more limited for weekend and holidays..
8. There is a drug store, gas station, shopping, 3 banks, fast food, a variety of restaurants, grocery store, nail and hair salons, department store within a 20 minute walk (1.2 miles) However, a bike or car is advisable for most.
8. Please inform ahead of time of any allergies and other accommodations needed. If you break it, you repair or replace it - not including minor things like a glass or dish.
11. Gated community, must coordinate arrival and key pick up. $115 of the deposit is for the safe return of gate and clubhouse keys. (3 - one for drive thru gate the other for walk thru gate and a third to access pool and gym.)
12. Will accept only mature residents 25 or older as primary guest. (Exceptions may be made for mature medical residents, interns or graduate students)
13.Guest profile will be requested to include purpose of visit and frequency of guest.
14. Limited transportation may be available if prearranged including wheelchair transport.
15. The room and bath are wheelchair accessible however the ramp into house is from the front door not directly into guest suite. There is a 4 inch lip if going directly into the suite from the outside..
16. Government issued picture ID to be shown upon arrival
Cet hôte a 24 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I love to share cultural and travel experiences. I am a Human Resource Executive for a federally qualified healthcare center. I enjoy family, jazz, art, travel, good food and the exchange knowledge and cultures. I am a very ethical and honest person. I love talking and sharing ideas with people of different cultures, religions, and national origins. My last vacation was in Belize, Honduras and Mexico..
I have a son and daughter in their late twenties, My son works in the hospitality industry in South Beach and my daughter has a private law practice and a business consulting company. My daughter lives with me.
I believe that service to our community is a honor and joy is a expectation from every day. I am excited to be your host and for you to be a guest in my home.