Bed & Breakfast Le Tare is situated in the heart of Rome, a few steps from many world-famous monuments: S. Peter's Basilica, the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, Castel Sant'Angelo, Trevi Fountain.
Entirely renovated, the apartment is located on the ground floor in a 1950s building and offers a hearty welcome, in an unforgettable atmosphere.
The B&B offers accommodation in 3 comfortable bedrooms, originally and carefully furnished, equipped with air conditioning, TV, freeWi-Fi Internet access, and served by 2 shared bathrooms.
B&B Le Tare is provided with a wonderful terrace where guests will discover peace and tranquillity, or just have breakfast.
Services included in the price:
- Clean room everyday
- Hotel amenities
- FreeWi-Fi Internet access
- Tourist information offering various materials (maps, tour guide books..)
- Breakfast served in the room
- Luggage deposit
Children under 3 free of charge.
Check-in: From 2 pm to 8 pm. Guests are kindly asked to communicate the expected arrival time in advance.
Check-out: Not later than 10 am.
Situated in a strategic position a few steps from the underground (Cipro stop) connected not only to the most famous sites of the city like Trevi Fountain, The Spanish Steps, Colosseum...but also to the main railway station (Roma-Termini), from which it's possible to reach comfortably Fiumicino Airport, Ciampino and all other national and international destinations.
How To Find Us:
- By Underground: Take Line A "Battistini" direction and get off at Cipro stop. You are then 5 minutes walk from the B&B.
- By Train: From Termini Station, take the underground Line A.
By Plane (Fiumicino Airport): Take the train "Leonardo Express" to Rome Termini. From Termini Station, take the underground Line A.
- By Plane (Ciampino Airport): Take the bus to "Anagnina" Station, there take the underground Line A.
- By car: Coming from the north or south highway, take the "Grande Raccordo Anulare" (G.R.A.), "Via Salaria" direction and continue towards "Roma Centro". After about 6 km turn right signed "San Pietro". Continue along this road and after about 8 km you will pass by the "Olimpico" Stadium and Piazzale Clodio. From here go straight on until Piazzale degli Eroi and turn right.