A lovely 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with use of a shared swimming pool.
Please note: 5 night minimum stay during August, half-term and New Year.
PLEASE NOTE: minimum stay of 5 nights during August.
This 3 bedroom flat is bright and sunny benefitting from views over the central courtyard garden and parking area.
It has an open plan living, kitchen and dining area with all the modern conveniences you could (website hidden), DVD, wireless internet, washer dryer and dishwasher.
3 bedrooms plus a single sofa-bed in the living room, one bathroom with bath and electric shower above and a shower room with WC.
The apartment is conveniently located for access to the vibrant city centre with it's unique New Town and charming Old Town. It is also served by the Airlink bus and only a few minutes walk from Haymarket Railway Station.
Nearby amenities include supermarkets and restaurants and the apartment also benefits from private parking and use of a roof terrace with views of the castle and a swimming pool and sauna.
King size bed - sleeps 2
Twin beds can be zip-linked to provide king bed - sleeps 2
Bunk beds (double bottom, single upper) - sleeps 3
Sofa-bed - sleeps 2
Accès des voyageurs
Living room, kitchen, dining area, bedrooms and bathrooms. The whole apartment is yours.
Shared facilities: swimming pool, roof terrace, gardens, parking (only one space per apartment).
There is also free wifi internet in the apartment.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We always try to meet you in person and show you the apartment. We're contactable during your stay if you need anything.
If this apartment isn't quite right for you, check out our other listings in the same building and please feel free to contact us, we would be happy to help.
Don't forget to contact us for a discount on weekends of 3 nights or more and Monday - Friday stays :)
Please note we have the following minimum stay requirements:
- Minimum of 5 nights during August, Christmas and New Year
- Minimum of 3 nights during June and July
In some circumstances we may be able to waive these requirements - please message us to confirm before booking.
We ask all our guests to please abide by the following 'House rules':
(1) Not to use the apartment as a ‘party flat' nor any of the common areas as a party location.
(2) Not to use the leisure facilities outwith the rules outlined for their use previously.
(3) Not to move furniture from fixed positions within the apartment and not to alter or rearrange the fixtures in the room without permission.
(4) Not to disturb other guests or residents by making loud noises nor by commiting any offense against public decency or public order in your apartment or in the hallways or communal areas.
(5) Please note we cannot accept responsibility for valuables left in your apartment.