LEAVE THE CROWDS BEHIND & Relax at our hillside apartment with 270° sea & forest views. Watch Flying Foxes at sunset. Enjoy breakfast on the HUGE terrace. Plunge in the pool. Look at the stars.
Get close-up views of local life in the quiet residential area of Balinghai in Yapak. Only 10min walk/trike to secluded Balinghai beach, Puka & other less touristy beaches. Trike to the center & join the crowds at the hundreds of cafes/bars, shops, famous Bulabog & White Beaches...all within 10min!
Ask me about MONTHLY RATES (til 15 Dec 2017) and Group Stays. We have 7 apartments at Shambala Terraces from studio to 2-bedroom units.
Welcome to our 100sqm Fully Furnished Sunny One (1) Bedroom Apartment, which features:
• Spacious bedroom (18 sqm) with sea views, king bed, dimming lights, yoga mat, safety box (big enough for a laptop). Perfect for 1-2 persons. Extra charge for 3rd person.
• Kitchen complete with breakfast counter/stools, moka pot for making coffee, electric water kettle and toaster oven. Living room with sea views, cable television, ceiling/floor fans.
• Sunny bathroom with hot/cold rain shower, glass vanity and toilet.
• HUGE terrace with 270° sea and forest views. Perfect for sunrise, watching the Flying Foxes at sunset and starry nights.
• Welcome Kit for all guests, complete with free Smart sim card, MyBoracayGuide VIP card (good for discounts at many Boracay establishments), guide book and map. Guest book available with my personal restaurant recommendations, island activities and delivery menus.
• 220-240 volts wall sockets with 2-pin American/European combination. (See 14th photo in photo album)
Accès des voyageurs
• Refresh yourself in the plunge pool & park your vehicle in our parking lot located in front of the property.
• Shambala guests are allowed access to private Balinghai Beach, just 10 minutes away by foot. Entrance is Php 500 consumable, meaning your money can go towards food and beverages at their beach cafe.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Our staff lives on-site and available to assist you with any questions you may have during your stay.
★★★ Watch Flying Foxes from the HUGE Terrace ★★★
Each night. 20-40 minutes after the sun sets. Witness the natural phenomenon of Boracay's fruit bats or "flying foxes" that fly Northwest from Yapak to feed on 300 different fruit plants on the main island of Panay. The fruits they eat contain seeds, which they bring back to Boracay. 95% of the forest in this area are planted by the "flying foxes." All the roosts of the bats are located in Yapak. For more info about this endangered species, search "Friends of the Flying Foxes" (FFF).
• Rate is for 2 people, excluding breakfast. Extra charge for 3rd person.
• Please be respectful and considerate to other guests and neighbors.
• Quiet time is between 10pm-8am.
• Smoking allowed on terrace only.
• The swimming pool may be used at anytime as long as you respect the quiet hours of 10pm-8am.
• Diving or jumping off balconies into the pool is not allowed.
• Please refrain from using glassware at the pool area.
• Each apartment is provided with a clothes rack. Please use them to dry clothes and towels. Do not place items on the balcony hand rails.
• Children must be supervised at all times.
• No pets allowed.
• Guests shall use the Apartment only for residential purposes. Guests shall not use the Apartment for any illegal or improper use, i.e., no drugs or loud parties.
• Guests shall notify Host and staff of any repair needed as soon as practicable.
• Guests shall maintain the Apartment in good condition during the entire length of this Agreement and shall neither cause nor allow any abuse of the facilities therein. Guest shall, at his expense, maintain the Apartment in a clean and sanitary condition free from noxious odors, disturbing noises, or other nuisances. Any damage on any part of the Apartment caused or done by the Guest may be repaired by the Landlord for the account of and at the expense of the Guest.
• Common areas shall always remain open. The sidewalks, entries, passages and stairways of the property shall not be obstructed or used by the Guest for any purpose other than for ingress and egress to and from the building's property; the same common areas and space open for use by all guests and the public.
We are married with 2 small dogs (5-6kg each). Non-smokers who love to travel. Currently living in Spain.
We are also Airbnb hosts with listings in the Philippines and Spain. We are ideal guests who respect your home and ask you to do the same with ours.
We are environmentally-friendly social butterflies and minimalists. We have a great appreciation for contemporary art and the outdoors. She enjoys kite boarding, yoga, hiking, gardening and event planning. He is an avid reader and makes music. We love to swim, cook, go camping, meet new people and play with our dogs. We upgraded from long distance cycling to caravaning.
"We do what we want cuz we can" ;)