Enjoy the completely self contained top floor of our comfortable, relaxing beach house. Set only 350m from beautiful Malua Bay beach, it has 2 bedrooms (comfortably sleeping 5), 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, laundry, lounge/dining & huge deck
An ideal couples or family beach escape awaits you at “Mimosa at the Bay", your holiday home away from home in a perfect location just 300m from the patrolled beach of Malua Bay, 15 minutes south of Batemans Bay.
You will have the upstairs section of the house, including the expansive deck, exclusively to yourselves. It can sleep a maximum of five people in two large bedrooms (one has a queen bed plus single bed and the other a queen bed. The main bedroom also has a fat screen television). There is also a fully equipped, modern kitchen, complete with dishwasher, oven and microwave, an open plan dining and living room, with flat screen TV and DVD/video player, large bathroom and fully equipped laundry. Relax on the expansive deck and enjoy a BBQ or quiet drink in the evening.
Your host/caretaker lives downstairs in a separate self contained flat (with separate access) so you will be completely private upstairs.
The large wrap around deck surrounding the top floor of the house is ideal for eating outdoors in the summer months. A servery style window opens out from the kitchen onto an outside bench next to the gas BBQ for ease of food preparation and serving. The deck is fully fenced off and so safe for children and the house is also ideal for small dogs as there is a dog door from the laundry to the fully gated off deck (Malua Bay is a dog-friendly beach!).
As well as families with children and pets, the house also caters for holiday makers bringing a small boat as there is room to fit this down the side of the house, as well as space to keep a car undercover in a carport complete with garage door.
The house is fully equipped with everything you should need for your holiday, including linen. We have a great range of DVDs, videos, books and games for you to use during your stay and even a couple of boogie boards and a set of golf clubs. A cot, baby bath and highchair can also be provided upon request at no extra charge (please bring your own cot linen).
Accès des voyageurs
You will have completely private access to the main house (top floor of the property), including the deck.
You will also have shared access to the garden, and use of the garage.
The downstairs flat (which has separate entrance) is where our caretaker lives and this area should not be entered by guests unless invited to by caretaker.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Our caretaker is usually (but not always) present during our guests stay (in the downstairs flat). If the caretaker is not there you will be given instructions on how to access the keys.
Our caretaker is happy to answer any questions you may have about the house or the area, but if you would prefer to keep to yourselves that is fine too!
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. We may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at our discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• The house is in a quiet residential neighbourhood and we wish to maintain a good relationship with our neighbours. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged for these costs.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to caretaker or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property