Welcome to this cosy non-smoking space. The guest room has two comfy beds, a queen and a trundle bed. Bathroom is shared. Off-street parking. Transportation is also available via Uber, Lyft or the Light Rail. You may use the deck, kitchen, dining, living and laundry rooms. Make my home your home. I cannot accommodate children or smokers.
I'm located in a quiet neighborhood near I-5 and SeaTac airport. The Light Rail is 1 kilometer away. The room accommodates one to three guests with a queen bed and a trundle bed. The bathroom with the shower is shared. Grocery stores and restaurants are nearby.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests are welcome to enjoy outdoors on the deck or front porch. You are welcome to use the kitchen to prepare a meal for yourself, or have some tea or coffee. Laundry facilities are available.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I love to talk about the sights in Seattle and the surrounding area. If you need a ride to or from the airport, light rail, or Amtrak station in Tukwila, please ask.
I generally will be on hand when guests arrive and depart, and most other times while guests are in my home.
My home is not suitable for smokers, handicapped persons or children.
1) NO SMOKERS.
2) All guests in your group must be registered in advance.
3) If your child is at least 8 years old, we can discuss his or her welcome before you book. My house is not child-proof, and some of my furniture is fragile. No children under 8.
4) There is a lake at the bottom of the dead end street, but the only access is through private property, and the neighbors keep it private. Please respect this.
5) Please respect my privacy with regards to my office and bedroom.
6) Violation of House Rules may lead to refusal to grant entrance or eviction.