Really cool flat with 70's design furniture and wallpapers, newly refurbished and fully equipped!
In the heart of Milano, the flat is right above one of the water canals in Navigli Area / Porta Ticinese, one of Milano's most charismatic neighborhoods and the main nightlife area.
5 min. walk to Metro Station "Porta Genova" on Line 2/Green
7 min. walk to Tortona (Milano Design Week true heart)
10 min. to Duomo with public transport (tram)
25 min. to Milano Centrale with public transport (metro)
You'll be able to easily reach anywhere in the city from my flat.
The amazing water canals, the paved streets, the neoclassic arch, the hidden gardens with handcrafts and painters workshops, dozens of cool shops and the relaxed vibe provide a unique atmosphere, making this area one of the best to live in Milano; in the night the area gets so lively and vibrant thanks to the myriad of bars, restaurants and trendy cafes concentrated in a short walking distance, including Milano's best hangout spot: Colonne di San Lorenzo, an enchanting square surrounded by ancient columns.
* 1 Kitchen / Dining Room
* 1 big Bedroom on two different levels
- King size bed on the upper level
- Living room with sofas and a camp bed in the lower level
* Bathroom w/ large colorful shower
* Fast internet connection (both wireless and cable)
* Independent Heating System
* Laundry Machine
* Fully Equipped Kitchen (Dishwasher, Small Oven, Cooking Spices, Boiler, Toaster, Pots, Dishes, Cups etc...)
* Shatsu Massage Equipment (you gonna love it!)
* Towels, Sheets, Soap, etc...
* Great CD, Vynil and Art Books collection ;)
I speak fluent English and I'll be happy to give you any kind of tip on my city: transports, restaurants, cool bars, shopping, monuments, museums... and nightlife of course!
For any further question don't hesitate to contact me!
Accès des voyageurs
The entire flat is available for guests and consists in two main spaces:
- Living room with a bedroom on the upper floor
- Kitchen / dining room
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'll be staying very close to the apartment, so I can offer any kind of help during guests' stay.
Assistance, infos, invites to all the best events in Milan ;)
I'm a dj, music producer and club promoter. I travelled 40 countries from Mexico to India to Australia. I'm deeply in love with 70's funk, soul and prog rock, surrealism, optical art...and maybe a bit too much into retro design ;)