This modern 4 Star Villa has been designed to offer the ultimate contemporary living space for visitors to the False Bay area. Immaculately furnished with state-of-the-art fixtures and finishes, every detail is a statement in quality. Perched on the mountainside, the house boasts magnificent views over Kalk Bay’s fishing harbour and the Indian Ocean.
The house features every modern convenience: four en-suite bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen, open-plan lounge with fireplace, viewing decks, yoga room, steam room and a lap pool with sun deck. For those guests who are less inclined to relax, the house has a wireless network with broadband Internet connectivity.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the whole house and all it has to offer.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As we make use of a key-safe, which allow our guests to arrive any time after the check-in time, we do not meet our guests but we are available to assist with any queries during office hours and emergencies after hours.
Cape Town is in a water-scarce region and is currently in the midst of a very serious drought. Insufficient rainfall and fast declining dam levels have led to the current unprecedented water crisis. The City of Cape Town has implemented Level 5 Water Restrictions, effective from 3 September 2017 These restrictions entail a ban on all use of municipal drinking-quality water for outside and non-essential purposes. The City of Cape Town has activated water rationing from 31 October 2017 to forcibly lower water usage in line with water restrictions across the metro as Phase 1 of its critical water shortages disaster plan due to water usage remaining dangerously high above required levels.
Rationing will lead to intermittent supply, likely during peak water consumption hours in the mornings and evenings. It won’t result in a complete shutdown, but some areas may experience short water outages. Services will be restored as quickly as possible.
WHAT THIS MEANS AND HOW IT WILL AFFECT OUR GUESTS
• All water users are required to use no more than 87 litres of municipal drinking water per person per day in total.
• Municipal drinking water should only be used for essential washing, cooking and drinking purposes and only used indoors.
• Using municipal water to water gardens and wash cars are prohibited, which will affect the condition of our garden.
• Swimming pools may not be topped up or filled, this means that our pool will be lower than normal.
• The steam room has been switched off and is not to be used during your stay.
• We require that the dishwasher only be switched on when fully loaded as it uses a lot of water.
• Pets are only allowed with prior arrangement and we have the right to refuse any specific pet requests.
• Please bring own pet beds and bowls.
• Dogs are not permitted on the furniture and beds. Please don’t let your wet dog lie against or on any furniture and carpets.
• All pets must be free of ticks and fleas on arrival.
• Pets are not to be left unattended in or on the property, if your dog is barking continuously please attend to it and have consideration for our neighbours.
• Guests must clean up after their pets and are required to pick up any mess before departure.
• Only 1 to 2 small dogs at a time will be allowed unless alternatively arranged.
• Dogs should be kept on a leash when outside, unless very obedient.
• Cape Villa Rental will in no way assume liability for any loss, injury or damage of whatsoever nature to any pet/s on the premises.
I manage self-catering accommodation properties on behalf of owners directly. Being fortunate to live in one of the most beautiful countries with so much to offer, I love helping travelers find accommodation to ensure that their trip is unforgettable.