Charming apartment located in a renovated building with elevator and concierge all day. Beautiful private garden. Ideal for singles, couples with children and for business professionals. Also for long stay.
Consisting of: 1 large bedroom with a double bed (210x170), large double wardrobe, bookcase and desk; 1 living room with double sofa bed for 1 or 2 guests; 1 fully furnished kitchen with table accommodating up to 8 guests; 1 bathroom with large shower and separated bath tube; Baby cot, highchair and other services available on request.
You will find all typical home stuff available and properly working, such as: oven, coffeemaker, large TV, large fridge with large freezer, hairdryer, AIR CONDITIONING in all the house, large wooden stylish wardrobe, washing machine, dishwasher, etc... I personally lived in the house for several years!
The apartment is close to Ticinese and Navigli, but in a very CALM street. Numerous groceries close to the apartment and very nice restaurants and "osteria" at a walking distance. Two famous shopping streets nearby.
Transportation: taxi and tram line 14 (straight to the city center) at 100 meters distance. Metro line 2 at 500 meters distance. Duomo di Milano is at 10 to 15 minutes walking distance.
IMPORTANT: we are fully compliant with new Tourism Law in Lombardy
As a consequence, 2€ tourism tax per person per night will be charged on top of the airbnb rate (for further information, please contact us). Guests will be requested to provide us with ID or passport in advance of (or at) the check-in for the Police registration. Guests not providing ID or passport will not be allowed to enter the apartment.
Guests understand and agree on the following general Rental Rules referred to their stay in the Apartment:
1. Smoking is NOT allowed and parties are NOT allowed
2. People other than those in the Guest List set forth above may not stay overnight in the Apartment. Any other person in the Apartment is the sole responsibility of Guests.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the Hosts are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while in the Apartment or its facilities. The Hosts are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the Apartment or others whom they invite to use the Apartment.
4. Guests agree to keep the Apartment and all furnishings in good order and to leave them in the same status as received. The Hosts reserve the right to ask the Guests for proper indemnification in case of any material damages to the Apartment or any of the supplied furniture and appliances.
5. Guests agree to only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Use of the internet wi-fi is limited to the rules here attached.
7. Collection of domestic waste such as plastic, glass, biodegradable materials, paper should be kept separated.
8. Pets are NOT allowed.moking. Pets allowed case-by-case. No party allowed.
À partir du 14 avril 2018 - 22 avril 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 5 nuits.
Great host ;-)
I especially love meeting people and travelers, from any countries and cultures. And I like people enjoying Milan, Italy and Italians. I will help you... makeyourself@home (and possibly have some fun!)