À propos de ce logement
Thanks for looking at our listing. :-)
We have dozens of unique places just for you!
(See list at end of the "Description - The Space" section below!)
"Scott and Jenna Short Stay" is our family~
We have hosted over 2000 families & groups & have hundreds of reviews!
We --Greet you in person! (Unless there's an urgent issue.)
--Are here for you 24 hours per day... we live here!
--Are Licensed / Inspected, pay Taxes
--Can rebate Airbnb fees with a gift certificate! (Inquire to arrange)
NOTE we have links to ALL 30+ of our listings on this website at the end of this description! (Airbnb used to provide that, but changed their format...)
Your two bedroom one full bath space sleeps 8 in one king sleep number bed and one queen size sleep number bed; and two full size innerspring mattress convertible futon sofas. We can supply two twin air mattresses to max out the space and sleep 10. In addition, there are two other units in this building that can sleep 8 and 2! Total 20! (if you are interested set up a call for details, please.)
The BIG country kitchen lets everyone sit down together at the same time to eat.
Both the full bath with tub/shower is jack and jill... between the two bedrooms. It is well-equipped with fans and electrical outlets.
Shared laundry in building. Only three other units.
Patio in back has picnic table and other seating, firepit and very large charcoal grill.
Yes - Need even more space? We have other units too, with up to four bedrooms!
Yes - Individually Controlled Air Conditioning and Heating
Yes - Washer access for all stays, shared with three other units
Yes - Dryer, same as above.
Yes - Linens Provided, laundered without perfumes
No - Garage, however parking space is always available directly in front of entrance door
Yes - Parking for RV or Trailer in an off-street area (arrange in advance).
No - Gas or Wood Fireplace.
No - Elevator. Second Floor.
Yes - Queen Size Bed (2). Two Dual Chamber Sleep Number Beds
Yes - Full Size Bed (2). Comfy Inner Spring Convertible Mattress Sofa
Yes- Twin Size Beds (2) Inflatable with supplied pump.
No - Crib
Yes - HDTV, 42 inch
Yes - Cable TV, approx 100 channels
Yes - DVD Player
Yes - DVD Movies (limited selection)
No - Video Games and Console
No - Musical Library (however TV has video music stations)
No - Jetted Tub
Yes - Shower (Bath has shower with removable head)
Yes - Exhaust fan in baths, on timer
Yes - Radio / Stereo
Yes - Full Kitchen
Yes - Cooking Utensils (Full set of pots and pans, knives, spatulas, etc.)
Yes - Eating Utensils (Full set of plates, glasses, cups, silverware, etc.)
Yes - Spices (set of 16 plus your salt and pepper)
Yes - Disposal
Yes - Coffeemaker and Coffee!
Yes - Toaster
Yes - Microwave
No- Quesadilla/Panini Maker
Yes - Gas Stove with oven and four burners
Yes - Exhaust fan at kitchen. And kitchen windows.
Yes - Refrigerator with true freezer compartment and ice cube trays
Yes - Catering through local restaurants, and of course many restaurants deliver
Yes - Barbecue Grill. Charcoal. Shared with building
Yes - Patio.
Yes - Patio Seating
Yes - Firepit
Yes - Gazebo Tent for protection from and Minnesota State Bird, the Mosquito.
Yes - Lakes and Rivers. Not at your door, but very close!
Yes - Parks. City playground park with wading pool two blocks away. Many other parks.
No- View. Although the unit does not have an elevated view, it is in a nice historical neighborhood.
Yes - Internet. Wifi Broadband.
No - Pets allowed. Sorry! We have other spaces where pets are allowed.
No - Handicapped or Wheelchair Accessible. Sorry! We have other spaces with limited access.
Yes - Kids allowed. Keep in mind this is the city! May not wander building, basement has storage!
Yes - Minimum age limit for renters. In general we do NOT rent to vacationing students or singles under the age of 22 unless accompanied by parent or guardian.
Yes - NON-smoking. Minnesota is the original clean indoor air state. Smoking on the covered entry area, or in gazebo.
Free Buses in Minneapolis and St. Paul
Campus Connector (note:pdf download) offers free service between the St. Paul, East Bank and West Bank campuses of the University of Minnesota. Designed for students, but they don’t check student ID. Does not connect to Downtown Minneapolis.
Take a Free Ride on select Nicollet Mall buses (Nicollet Mall stretches from one end of downtown Minneapolis to the other.) Seeing a lot of things downtown? Park at an end of this route for less money! Goes very close to Convention Center.
Bicycle Rental comes in many flavors…
(URL HIDDEN) tells you where to rent for your whole stay.
(URL HIDDEN) is an interesting alternative. For $6 per day, you get access to a bike rental system centered on downtown Minneapolis. NOTE! There is a per trip charge for a trip of over 30 minutes! However you could hop skip and jump all over downtown with these bikes, for the daily or monthly fee. Closest ride station is two blocks away from our Southeast spaces! So you could get a bike there, ride downtown in just a few minutes, and go from one site to another downtown, the museums and Lakes in Minneapolis, and some parts of St. Paul. With trips of under 30 minutes, there is no per trip charge, so it would just be the daily fee of $6.
HOURCAR is the smart way to drive.
HOURCAR offers 32 cars in Minneapolis and Saint Paul. Find out where your nearest HOURCAR lives, and sign up to drive today. (This HOURCAR location is walking distance!)
901 15th Avenue SE
#29 - Black Honda Fit (Daily Rates do not apply)
This hub is at Van Cleve Park, on the corner
of Rollins Avenue SE and 15th Avenue SE.
The hub is located in the first parking spot
facing Rollins Avenue.
Car Rental: Enterprise will pick you up!
Bus / Light Rail / Commuter Rail
(URL HIDDEN) has all the bus and public transportation information. Here is information about bus routes that have stops within a few blocks of this space.
3 - U of M - Como Av - Energy Park Dr –
Downtown East/Metrodome Station
University of Minnesota
Maryland Avenue West
Downtown St. Paul
4 - New Brighton - Johnson St - Bryant A
Silver Lake Village
Johnson Street NE
Lyndale Avenue South
Bryant Avenue South
50th Street West
Penn Avenue South
Southtown Shopping Center
82nd Street Transit Center
East Hennepin Avenue
7th Street East
Downtown St. Paul
67 - W Minnehaha - Wabasha - Smith –
Downtown St. Paul
West St. Paul
South Robert Street
Signal Hills Shopping Center
The #2 route is about a four block walk--
2 - Franklin Av - Riverside Av - U of M - 8th St SE
Franklin Avenue Station
Fairview-Riverside Medical Center
Fairview-University Medical Center
University of Minnesota
10th Avenue SE
8th Street SE
We always reserve here when people find us here, but if you want to search our number and call, it can be easier to go through options that way.
(We have been on Airbnb a long time... did you know Airbnb used to facilitate phone calls between guests and hosts? We would dial Airbnb, and get connected through their system. Times change... *sigh*)
If you don't see what you need, inquire!
If you would like to rent from a family who has helped over 2,000 guest groups in Minneapolis, take a look at our 30+ other properties...
First the places we have north and east of downtown Minneapolis...
#47 Big 4BR2ba with event space in garage -- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/124575284
#43 Big 3+BR1.5ba with event space in garage -- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12498075
#16 Cozy One bedroom --- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/233664
#2 Large Basement studio --- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/469497
#25 Small 3BR1ba on two levels --- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1300233
#17 Large 3BR1ba --- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/312084
#24 Small one level 3BR1ba top floor --- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/469445
#29 Large one level 3BR1ba balconies --- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/312084
#49 Single family 3BR1ba fenced yard https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13841704
#45 Two level 3BR2ba townhouse+gar. --- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5716056
#23M FourBR1ba --- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/728715
#23U FourBR1ba Upper --- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/5504548
#9 "Hotel Rec Room Suite" basement --- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/312083 (note bed replaced by full size sofa futon, kitchen sink and stove deleted.)
And these are South and West of Downtown Minneapolis...
#15U ThreeBR1ba Upper --- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/420080
#15M Two/ThreeBR1ba Main Floor ---https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/516314
#41M TwoBR 1ba Main Floor https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13429289
#41U TwoBR 1ba Top Floor https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14303222
#50 ThreeBR 1ba SideBySide https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/13839698
#46 SevenBR5ba Pool Spa Play Structure -- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/8229316
#42 TwoBR1ba Single Family -- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/9345980
#18 FourBR2ba Single Family Game Room -- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/596919
#6 Studio1ba -- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/233598
#5 ThreeRoom1ba -- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/233600
#12 TwoBR1ba -- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/276407
#14E ThreeBR1ba -- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1107895
#14W ThreeBR1ba -- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6292502
#13E FiveBR2ba -- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/336117
#13W FiveBR2ba -- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/10916988
#13X SevenBR3ba -- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6062994
#7A ThreeBR1ba Game Room https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/108809
#7B ThreeBR1ba Game Room https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/754715
#33A TwoBR1ba +2 more King Beds Game Room -- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1833199
#33B TwoBR1ba +2 more King Beds Game Room -- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1833149
#33D TwoBR1ba Game Room Similar to above, no extra King Beds.
#39 TwoBR1ba Single Family Games -- https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/10866047
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the building. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly and be careful with the use of fire.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Guest agrees that Internet access will not be used for illegal or illicit purposes and indemnifies Homeowner against criminal and civil prosecution for such conduct.
6. Pets are permitted only with prior approval, are generally limited to service animals, and the Pet Addendum must be used if a pet will stay at the unit. Note to those with allergies: cats reside in other areas of the building and dogs may have stayed in the unit in the past. Please keep in mind we thoroughly clean with HEPA type vacuums and all linens are laundered after every guest.
7. Parking: There is usually no limit to parking on the street near the building. NOTE that in winter, there are “Snow Emergencies” declared and your car must be off-street. NOTE that maintenance crews may prohibit parking, please look for signs. Consult with management regarding where to park at that time. Off street parking is generally
limited to one vehicle(s), however two vehicles may be parked one behind the other in the reserved space. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service or laundry is not included in the rental rate. It is an option, however. Please ask about for cost. Please ask if you need beach towels. We do not permit standard bath towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Hot tub or jetted tub (if in this unit). No children are permitted to use any tub without constant adult supervision. When using the public beaches or tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with all facilities. For instance diabetics should
not use tubs for extended periods. The timer on the tub should be the maximum time of individual use. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers sanitize tubs prior to your arrival. Be careful in using a jetted tub. There must be adequate water, but not too much water. Please do not overfill, there is no drain in the bath area .
10. Fire. Candles use is not permitted inside the unit: Any outdoor firepit, gas barbecue or candles may be used with caution. Ask for assistance and instruction before using for the first time. Do not leave a fire unattended. Ask for instruction if you have not used these items before, or if they are not identical to those you have used in the past.
11. Underage Drinking ./ Illegal Drugs: Guest(s) agree not to allow anyone under the age of 21 to consume alcoholic beverages on the premises. Resident(s) agree not to use nor permit the use of any non-prescription drugs on the premises.
12. Disrespectful Behavior: Guest(s) agree and understand that certain things won't be tolerated, including (without limitation) disrespect of property, property owners, neighbors, or company management. Guest(s) shall be respectful at all times. In the event of disrespectful behavior, guest(s) shall be liable for an additional $500 fee.
13. Holdover: Guest(s) agree and understand that they must vacate the premises upon expiration of the rental term date and time of day (11 AM unless prior agreement). In the event Resident(s) remain on the premises after the expiration of the rental term, Resident(s) shall be liable for standard rental rate plus $200/day additional fee until the guest(s) voluntarily leave or are evicted from the premises by the authorities.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 402 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Scott & Jenna don't get much time for traveling, lately! We have over two dozen different configurations for Airbnb travelers! (Look them all up in one place clicking on our picture to access our profile, then see "View All Listings" on the left side). All of our spaces are private individual units. Everything from one room studios to single family homes to an apartment building where we could host 50 people at once! (We own the whole place! Well, along with the bank!)
We very much enjoy helping others make the most of their visits to Minneapolis, St. Paul and Minnesota.
When we travel, we like warm places when Minnesota is cold... Cali, Hawaii, Florida. But family ties take us to places like North Dakota and Ohio, too.
We like contrasts, Jenna loves food that wakes up your taste buds and Scott thinks cream of mushroom soup is a little spicy!
We especially enjoy the cultural scene in the Twin Cities area. More people per capita attend plays here than Manhattan! Modern dance is another one of our favorite "evenings out". And the music scene here is always lively -- from folk to rock and everything in between (one of us has an interesting point of view, having been a deejay at the club where Prince filmed Purple Rain).
People sometimes ask how we ended up doing this... it boils down to a very aggressive real estate agent! :-) Plus, we are both down-sized refugees from Corporate America. We like having our guests as bosses, instead of (some of) the guys and gals in the corner office that we worked for!
If you want to learn more about the area to make the most of your trip, we are happy to help. But we will never be intrusive. We try to greet in person, but can't always manage it with too many people arriving at the same time, or an emergency at one of the spaces.
However we are always available by email and phone and emergency phone. We ask people to think of us as the front desk of the hotel.
If there is anything we want to emphasize, it is get hold of us if there is a challenge! There is nothing worse to us than hearing of a problem in a review, when we never heard it from the guest while they were here! Don't be shy!
Thanks for reading.
Scott and Jenna