Charming 1 bedroom with porch & backyard in the heart of Queens Village / Society Hill (near trendy South Street, all historic sites, City Center, Convention Center, etc!). Lots of historical charm, plus tons of restaurants, shops, and night life around.
First time Airbnb users signup with www.airbnb.com/c/rshapiro8 and get $35 off your first stay. $20 Off on Uber with promo code: B4BAQ
Checkout my other amazing listings:
1. This is a quiet private building, please keep it that way. (ie. No Loud Parties)
2. Please cleanup any dishes or messes before leaving.
3. Checkout time is a strict 10am. The cleaners arrive by 11am so please let us know prior to your arrival if you need a place to store your belongings after this time. Cleaners charge $50/hr if kept waiting so will be taken from deposit if guest doesn't checkout on time or make arrangements.
4. No Smoking Inside OR directly outside the front-door (the neighbors will complain so please go for a nice stroll)
5. Refund Policy is "Strict" on this listing which means we can only offer a 50% refund (except fees) up to 1 week prior to your reservation. There are no refunds for cancellations within a week of arrival. We highly recommend Travel Insurance for anyone who might have last-minute issues traveling.
Cet hôte a 480 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
From Philadelphia originally but was a pilot in the military for the last 11 years. Now I'm an entrepreneur and moonlight as an airbnb host. My girlfriend Emily was raised overseas and is a professional scuba diver and aspiring veterinarian. We both Love to travel and have been to over 30 countries. We love to get the local feel when we do travel so Airbnb has been great. Although, we have slept in some really random places where we wished there was an Airbnb listing! Things we can't live without: TRAVEL and Chocolate!