A cozy room in tranquil pre-war apartment with full kitchen and excellent Brooklyn location. Only 25 min to Union Sq. in Manhattan, 5 min walk to Prospect Park and shopping on Flatbush, and close to Brooklyn Museum and the Botanical Gardens.
Please be mindful that I sometimes work/meditate/stretch/yoga from home and prefer not to have guests use the main area to work or watch movies/tv on their devices.
I don't like the term 'rules', I prefer 'requests':
1. Please no shoes. Like they do in the East.
2. Please no meat or fish. We keep a vegetarian kitchen. Eggs and dairy are OKAY.
3. Please no smoking in the apartment.
4. Please no heavy scents, perfume and colognes. We are sensitive to chemicals etc.
5. Please clean up after yourselves in the common spaces, kitchen and bathroom. There are homemade cleaners beside the toilet and under the sink in the kitchen.
6. Please be mindful of our sensitive old pipes! No coffee grinds in the sink and tampons in the toilet.
7. Please ask us before having other guests.
8. Please don't keep or eat food in your room. You will have your own storage and places to eat in the kitchen. We want to avoid critters.
9. We have a smallish, incredibly sweet dog who lives here as well, so we ask that you respect her space too! Her name is Kaya.
Please let us know that you've read and are OKAY with our requests when inquiring. Thanks, we look forward to meeting you.
Thanks, we look forward to meeting you.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 4 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm an artist who's avidly interested in meditation, yoga, nature, animals and quiet.
My home reflects the quietude and peacefulness I enjoy in life.
I greatly enjoy cooking and try and use mostly organic ingredients. I am a vegetarian and treat the kitchen as a sacred space.
Love to get into deep conversations and trade stories and attitudes on existence and consciousness.
Kaya, my dog is a sweet little Buddha. She will love you.