Our Quietest, Coolest 2-Room suite with King bed, patio seating for 4-6, full private bath, highback & power lift chairs. This cozy, flower adorned room is ideal for guests who prefer not to use the stairs
A/C, Flatscreen TV, plush robes.
1st Level with handicap ramp as private entrance. Very comfortable King temurpedic mattress, full bath, lift chair for guests with mobility issues and flat screen TV. Private patio with space for 4-6, with an outside table and love seat. Trip Advisor Award of excellence 4 years in a row!
Accès des voyageurs
1. Kitchenette with toaster oven, fridge, Ice bucket, keurig and continental breakfast is available on request for additional fee
2. Front porch for a view of Main Street and catch some conversation!
3. Cozy fireside parlor room
4. Outside Biergarten- in summer months an outside bier garten with real wood fireplace that we light most every night. If it's not lit, just ask.(Weather Permitting)
5. Mini bar...This could be the worlds smallest with just 3 seats.
6. Your own private patio attached to room with dining table & wicker furniture, umbrella and seasonal flowers.
7. Your own heater and A/C is located in each room.
8. Full service cocktails and European restaurant for your dining pleasure - available for per consumption fee.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We'll leave you alone...or engage in conversation. We are quite friendly and are fortunate to have a helpful & knowledgable staff. We are always on premise or just a cell phone call away.
Please know a full, hot gourmet breakfast is prepared by our Chef. inclusive (coffee/tea/yogurt/toast/Entree) of items such as Eggs Benedict, Omelets, simple Eggs and Bacon or crepes if you'd like for an additional cost per person. We serve from 7-9 with flexibility of times. Just let us know if you're interested in our preparing you a feast and scheduling a time. We need a breakfast time if you want us to cook for you -$17 per person inclusive of coffee, OJ, 1st course and hot breakfast entree
We're fun people, really. But, (URL HIDDEN) food (when the restaurant is open 5-9 p.m.) on the front porch, parlor or weingarten. Smoking is permitted outside on the front porch or weingarten only. NO smoking in your room. Other than that? We want you to enjoy yourself and hope you take a night to relax!
One time Dog charge of $25 for your stay. Pay at Inn. No Cats
I'm a person with little time to get away from work. I appreciate the use of an interesting and relaxing place to escape, if only for a couple of days. Hiking, gardening, reading and sleeping are some of my favorite activities! I'm an easy traveler, preferring a light load and a nice music selection and great kitchen a plus!