Your own Private 1 Bedroom apartment in the Heart of Wallingford and University District
Walking Distance to UW, Gasworks Park, Burke Gilman Trail, Fremont, Wallingford Shops & Restaurants
- Unfortunately, pets not allowed
- Smoking not allowed either in the apartment or on the property.
- Although it's the pacfiic NW and we love seafood, we try not to cook it at home because of the strong smell which is tough to get rid of. We ask that guests not cook any seafood either.
- Kindly keep gate to backyard locked and apartment door locked as you come & go :).
- You will have your own thermostat & can control the temperature in the unit. When you leave the unit, kindly turn down or turn off the heat to save energy.
Cet hôte a 9 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi! Welcome to Seattle! We have a home with a separate apartment unit in the basement and would love to share it with those looking to check out Seattle.
I work at a local Startup in Seattle. I'm from Kansas City originally, went to college & graduate school at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. I've been in Seattle for about 4 years now.