À propos de ce logement
Charming studio in Boavista street, in-between downtown area and business district. Walking distance (10min) to Cedofeita street, and Casa da Música. Modern building with lift, beautiful view over the courtyard tree tops!
The Boavista studio is located on the third floor, in a new building, with elevator. Modern and comfortable decoration, it has a sleeping area with a double bed, a living area with a sofa bed, a kitchenette full equipped with eating area, and a bathroom with shower.
The studio faces the courtyard, it is quiet and sunny, with relaxing views over the tree tops. Ideal for a couple, alone or with small children!
It has air-conditioning, water heating through solar and electric system, optic fibre TV and WIFI, CD/DVD player, self-service washing machine and dryer in the ground floor (with coins), and the possibility of parking across the street (9€/day).
Accès des voyageurs
- Sleeping area (one double bed)
- Living area (one sofa bed)
- Meals area
- Kitchenette equipped with all cooking utilities (vitro ceramic hob, microwave with grill, fridge, freezer, toaster, kettle)
- Bathroom with shower and hair dryer
- Closets on the entrance hall
- Free bed linen and towels
- Optic fibre Wi-Fi and TV
- CD, DVD player (with USB connection)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will kindly receive our guests, assuring they will have all they need for a very nice stay! Gastronomic and cultural tips will also be happily provided.
A bottle of Portuguese wine will be our welcoming gift.
- Pets not allowed
- Smoking not allowed.
- Please leave the apartment as you found it (take the waste out, turn all lights and heating off and close the windows).
- No cleaning fee. After one week, free cleaning, towels and bed linen. Extra cleaning will be available on request, with extra fee.
- Check-out before 12am/ check-in after 15h (other timing on request).
- Late check-in fee (from 0:00 to 8:00): 10€ (cash)
- Refundable deposit: 100€
Please note: if this apartment is fully booked, I have other possible choices for a wonderful stay in Porto (see here on the website).
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 757 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am an architect and independent curator based in Porto. I have studied and lived in Berlin, Zurich and Paris, and it is always a pleasure to welcome guests from all over the world and share with them what I know about Porto!
Hopefully, this city will be one of those places you will not forget!