À propos de ce logement
1 bathroom (bathtub)
1 living room
1 balcony (with sun chair and table)
Accès des voyageurs
From the airport, take any train and get off at the first stop (4 minutes later) and you are at the train station.
Walk from the train station (20 min) or take the bus 9 and get off at stop called "Route du lac".
Please pre-advise if your phone is working in Switzerland. If not, in case of emergent communication, see below:
1. 24-hour McDonald in front of Rive tram stop offers free wifi. (Starbuck nearby also offers)
2. easily borrow a phone for a call in the street (most Geneva people are friendly and helpful)
1. tpg (French only, to check Geneva city public transportation)
2. sbb (English available, to check trains from Geneva to other Swiss cities and other countries)
3. thefork (English available, to book a table in Geneva restaurants with 50% off discount)
I've been living 15 years in Geneva in many areas but this one is the best for me. It is more lively, very safe, bar, restaurants, shops open later than the rest of Geneva.
The lake is 300 meters away (where is the water fountain), the beautiful park is 100 meters away and the city center at 200 meters.
You can walk from here to any places in Geneva and you can also use public transport
The neighborhood is called 'Eaux Vives', it is the best one in town. Great location, everything is walking distance.
No smoking, no pets, no parties, no drugs, no guests, quiet evenings. Take off your shoes while in the flat. No smoking on the balcony. No noise after 10pm and to keep the kitchen clean (wash dishes and put them back in the cupboards, clean the table) at all times and after every time you eat. My home (kitchen) is my work place during most days of the week so i will only welcome guests who have a full time job during the week.