Private 2-bedroom condo, just a few minutes walk to the Pearl St Pedestrian Mall.
If possible, please send me a note (click on "Contact Host") to make sure your dates work well for me prior to booking. And if you have pets, please contact me about that prior to booking as well. I can accommodate most well-behaved dogs, but not cats. Thanks!
This apartment is part of a 4-plex that I own in downtown Boulder, and I'm planning to move in to this unit to remodel it in the near future. In the meantime, it's available for monthly rental.
The kitchen was recently updated, but for now, I'm leaving the rest of the place in it's somewhat dated state, and the place is priced accordingly. Although the accommodations are fairly basic, the place is very spacious (1100 sq ft), everything is very comfortable, and the location is unbeatable.
This is a 2-floor/2-bedroom/1.5-bath apartment with no one above you. There's a private front entrance facing Pine Street, and a private back entrance facing the common area courtyard. It only takes a couple minutes to walk to the Pearl St pedestrian area.
The apartment is part of a 4-plex, and the building is laid out much more like townhomes than an apartment building... all units have private ground-level entrances.
- 1100 square feet
- 2 stories, with no one above you
- Room AC in both of the bedrooms (not central AC for the whole apartment)
- Plenty of light. Mostly west-facing windows but a few north-facing and south-facing windows as well.
- Great common area courtyard that we share between the 4 units.
- Front door faces Pine St and the back door opens into the courtyard.
- Shared laundry room (free) for the complex, which is accessed from the courtyard.
- Includes one spot in the parking lot behind the house.
Please note I can allow most dogs if you ask permission, but not cats (due to allergies).
Please be respectful of the neighbors and keep the noise to a minimum.
Cet hôte a 142 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires