A nice three bedroom apartment located in the very central area of Westlands. Close to the CBD, groceries, entertainment, you name it. One bedroom is a home office for those who might need a work area during your stay in Nairobi.
1) No smoking in the apartment, but there is a balcony with a seating area outside where one can smoke.
2) You have free use of the kitchen, but please wash what you use.
3) Overnight guests come at an extra cost of $20 per night.
4) You'll have your own key, so you'll be free to come and go as you please.
5) No pets allowed.
6) If you break anything, please find a suitable replacement at either Chandarana Supermarket or Nakumatt and let me know what you've broken and that you've replaced it. If an item is found broken or missing without any notification, there will be a minimum fee of $50 or the cost of replacing it (whichever is greater).
7) If the apartment is left in a complete mess after checking out there will be a cleaning fee of $100.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Visual Media Producer (Film, Photography, etc). Classically trained Le Cordon Bleu - Grand Diplôme graduate. I'm basically a film buff, music junkie, who loves baking and enjoys traveling.