À propos de ce logement
Location, location, location. the best in town.
The apartment is right in the heart of the city, a cool and comfortable two bedroom apartment with a kick ass location has a true city feeling.
*Favorite area for Tourists and locals Guests*
* A FULLY FURNISHED BEDROOM: private Room with Real double size bed - Great for couple guests or one guest with private sleeping space.
- Very cozy, pleasant, and comfortable with a "homey" atmosphere. Not too fancy or stylish - actually it's quite old and simple, but well kept. I keep the apartment very clean and everything here is in good condition :)
Accès des voyageurs
The apartment is fully furnished to fit all your needs, comprising of LCD tv, cable with channels in many languages, WIFI internet connection, a king size bed, air conditioner, a washing machine, large balcony, a kitchen with a all the dishes you need
sheets, pillows, blankets, towels
Échanges avec les voyageurs
As much as they want to.
If they want to be left alone. We will say good morning and good night.
If they want to interact (and I have the time). I'll be happy to show them around town,
During your stay in Israel I would love to offer you to join on a FREE daily tour in one of the most popular dastionation in The Holy Land (Massad, The Dead Sea, Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Jericho and etc.)
The cost of this kind of daily tour starts from 100$ per person, But you will get the tour as a gesture from me for free, with no extra cost!
* Price includes electricity and other bills
* The apartment is suitable for up to 3 persons
* Price includes cleaner before and after you leave
* Please note that the apartment is on the 2nd floor, without an elevator.
* If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at any time.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, and welcome to Tel Aviv!
I'm always happy to share with my guests tips about the best places in the city. Please feel free to contact me in case you have any questions.