My quiet 2 bedroom with terrace apartment, offer you an authentic experience to enjoy Cascais. At 4/5 min walk away from the beach and train station in a very nice and calm neighborhood, you will feel right at home in this bright flat on the ground floor.
Located within 5 minutes walking from the sea and train station in a very nice neighborhood, you will feel right at home in this cosy apartment on the ground floor.This house will be yours during the days you want - will be your exclusive and individual house.
Four people (+1) can sleep in the apartment. The 5th person have an cost of more 15€/night (and have an extra mattress, pillow, duvets, cloths of bed and bathroom linen). The main room has a double bed. The second room has 2 twin beds, which can be joined to make a double bed if you needed. The beds are very comfortable and the pillows and duvets are of good quality. Each bed has pillows and bed linen included. The rooms and the living-room have wall heater. Both rooms provide one big private, cosy and quiet terrace where you can take a sun bath. Both rooms share a bathroom, equipped with toilet, bidet, shower, hairdryer, electric towel rail, towels are also included and liquid soap. The kitchenette is very functional and well equipped: microwave, a big fridge, toaster, coffee machine, and everything else you need to make lovely meals as if you were at home. The living room is spacious and has a round dining table that can sit up to 4/5 people. Of course there is a nice sitting area in the lovely terrace between the 2 rooms so that relaxing by the end of the day will not be a problem. Cable TV and wireless internet are also available and free. A sweet baby crib for babies with aged up 5 month or a baby bed for babies with aged upon 2,5 years old (upon request, free of charge), In case there is a reservation for 5 people even though one of them is a baby that will be in the crib or in the baby bed, the bathing cloths is not included. In case of wanting it must be requested and has an additional cost of 15 €/booking. My house is a kid/baby-friendly apartment.
There is also a garden with an carousel (Jardim Visconde da Luz) for kids, next (50 meters by walk) my the apartment.
- Double bed (with sheets and pillows) (seize 1,60 cm x 1,95 cm)
- Safe-box (inside the closet)
- Wall heater
- One chair
- Baby crib or bed baby crib (upon request, free of charge). The flat is only for 4 person.In case there is a reservation for 5 people even though one of them is a baby that will be in the crib or in the baby bed, the bathing cloths is not included. In case of wanting it must be requested and has an additional cost of 15 €/booking.
- 2 Twin beds (with sheets and pillows) (seize of each one 90 cm x 1, 95 cm)
- One chair
- Wall heater
- Ironing table and steam iron
- 1 couch
- DVD player
- Wall heater
- Table for 4-5 people and 4 chairs
- Fire Extinguisher
- Electric oven
- Coffee machine
- Kit for Sushi (4 persons)
- Hand blender set+mixer
- Fire Blanket
- Welcoming soap and toilet paper
- First Aid kit
- Wash machine
- 4 Chairs
- Sun Guard
- Big puff and pillow
- 2 Clothes drying
The apartment will be all cleaned before your arrival - this service is extra and the price is 40€.
Accès des voyageurs
You'll get the whole place to yourself with access to everything that's in the apartment. Feel free to use everything in the kitchen, bathroom and in the living-room.
You can fully enjoy the apartment and the lovely terrace.
- 24-hour hot water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Lounge with cable TV
- DVD player
- If you'd need, I can provide for a symbolic fee Airport Transfer.
- Baby crib or bed baby (upon request, free of charge). This flat have capacity for 4 person.In case there is a reservation for 5 people even though one of them is a baby that will be in the crib or in the baby bed, the bathing cloths is not included. In case of wanting it must be requested and has an additional cost of 15 €/booking.
- Check-ins from 19h have an additional cost (paid at the time) of 10€.
Check-ins anticipated before 14h and depending on availability there is a cost of €10.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Normally I only stay during the moment of check in/check out, but I live nearby and I always available to give you indications that might improve your stay or provide any help that might be necessary.
I'll be more than glad to be of any help or assistance.
EXTRA ACTIVITIES (by request) :
If you'd like, I can provide for a friendly fee:
- Additional transfer service from the airport of Lisbon to my flat or to my flat to the airport of Lisbon, or others destinations.
My apartment is on ground floor, so have good facilities for people that use wheelchair, including the bathroom is also prepared to people that have physical disabilities.
This house is situated on a street where there is no commerce and nightlife so is very quiet. All the streets with commerce they are very close (about 5 minutes walk) but this house is very quiet and is situated in a street residential zone, only family houses. In my opinion this house is very suitable for families with children, or guests that want quiet but while in the center of everything. Also this house has an advantage too, are in a ground floor, avoiding the fatigue of climbing stairs with luggage, shopping, trolleys and baby carriage, (because this house is located in an old part of Cascais, where rarely the buildings has an elevator.
Check-ins after 19h have an additional cost of 10€.
Anticipated check-ins, before 14h and depending on availability there is a cost of €10.
Check-outs after 12h have an cost of 10€, pay in the moment of check-in, and dependents of availability
Car: no recommended. Because the flat is located in the historical part of Cascais, the parking on the street where the apartment is located is intended only for residents. Here the parking is only free between 19h and 9h in the morning). However, you can park your car in nearby streets (5 mins walk), subject to payment during the day.
Cleaning: during your stay if you need an extra cleaning with replacement of bed linen and bath towels, by request, cost €40(URL HIDDEN) only the replacement of bed linen and bath towels 9€/person.
Regras da casa - IMPORTANTE:
- O apartamento está localizado num prédio de família por isso, não perturbe os vizinhos e por favor mantenha o silêncio quando circular pelas partes comuns;
- Não organizar festas no apartamento;
- Não produzir sons altos de musica ou televisão e outros, em especial depois das 22h;
- Por favor, deixe o apartamento como o encontrou;
- Trate o apartamento como se fosse seu.
- Independentemente a que horas seja o check-in e o check-out do hóspede a minha presença nesse momento será obrigatória.
REGRA PRINCIPAL: - Espero que as pessoas que ficam no apartamento possam apreciá-lo e sentir-se em casa.
DANOS CAUSADOS NAS INSTALAÇÕES
Como hóspede, você é responsável por deixar a acomodação na condição em que se encontrava quando chegou, e reconhece e concorda ser responsável por seus próprios actos e omissões, bem como pelos de quaisquer pessoas que convide ou a quem proporcione acesso ao Alojamento.
Cet hôte a 55 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I enjoy multicultural environments and getting acquainted with new people. I travel a lot and I had already visited a great deal of the world. When I travel I like comfort and cleanliness, as well as easy access to cultural places, beaches (which I love), easy transportation, leisure zones, punctuality and above all kindness and helpfulness. Therefore, these are definitely the conditions that I want to provide to my guests.
Gosto muito de ambientes multi culturais e de conhecer novas pessoas. Gosto também, muito de viajar e já conheço grande parte do mundo. Quando viajo, privilegio acima de tudo: conforto; limpeza da casa; acessibilidade a pontos culturais chave, praia (que adoro !), facilidade de transportes, interessantes zonas de lazer; pontualidade e acima de tudo simpatia e capacidade de entreajuda, consequentemente considero que são esses os requisitos que como anfitriões poderei dar aos meus hospedes.