This adorable apartment is nestled in the best neighborhood in Santa Cruz, Seabright. Walking distance to the boardwalk, restaurants, breakfast cafes, the beach, this quiet, sweet space has it all! Less than 5 min walk to Seabright beach.
Apartment features an eat in kitchen with microwave, full size oven/stove and refrigerator/freezer, and all the utensils and cookware you will need to eat in during your stay. First bedroom has a large, luxury cal king bed, second bedroom has two lovely twin sized beds. There is a pack n play in the closet for a little one to use. Bathroom has tub over shower. Back door to apartment lets in the lovely evening sea breeze, and allows you to go out to the deck to grill on the BBQ or relax in the sun. Adorable beach apartment is a treat to those traveling for business or pleasure and includes cable and wifi.
Accès des voyageurs
Laundry, Full apartment, BBQ and Deck area shared with other tenants who live there full time (in other apartments in triplex)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will interact via email, we will probably not see the guests during their stay.
Security Deposit: $200 Check in time: 4pm Check out time: 11am
Cleaning Fee: $80
Santa Cruz Occupancy Tax 11% (included in nightly rate)
Late Check out fee: $50
Breakage: Loss of security deposit or cost of item, owner's discretion.
• Quiet Hours are from 10pm to 9am
• Please be courteous to the neighbors
• Four guests allowed at a time.
• No drugs /excessive alcohol consumption
• No parties
• No pets allowed
• No smoking inside or outside the property
• Please hang wet things in the bathroom when you leave, we will
happily take care of them.
• Non-‐perishable food can be left if you would like to share with the
• Laundry room is available 9am-‐9pm and please be respectful of
our other tenants, do your laundry in a timely manner and remember to always keep door locked. Detergent is available under the kitchen sink for your use, so please do not use any soap you find in the laundry room.
• Please no large parties on the back deck, it is for guests of 228 only. Sometimes there is water running in the creek behind the storage unit. Please be conscious of children.
• Please turn off all the lights and turn off the heater if used. No candles or incense.
• Please close windows if you opened them. There is a stick to help
open close the jalousie windows in the living room.
• Please move all furniture back where it was, thanks!
• Parking is available in the rear of the building, the right hand spot. The drive is somewhat narrow, so if you have a large car you may want to use street parking. The one on the far right is the one assigned to Apt. C
• If you have any issues during your stay, please feel free to contact
us at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Cet hôte a 11 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires