Comfortable apartment in Barrio del Pilar for couples, close to shopping centre, green areas, sports centres, libraries, University, hospitals, Paseo de la Castellana and Dutch Embassy. Only 4 metro stops away from the Bernabeu.
Comfortable apartment in "Barrio del Pilar" for couples, close to shopping centre, green areas, sports centres, libraries, University, hospitals, "Paseo de la Castellana", Embassy of the Netherlands and the international railway train station of Chamartín. Four metro stops from the Santiago Bernabeu football stadium metro station in distance. It is rent solely to couples because the bed is twofold.
Accès des voyageurs
Viscolatex mattress natura, 190cm x 150cm. Temporary accommodation, per night (49 euros), weeks of 7 nights (329 euros), 15 nights (658 euros) or per month (1003 euros). Wireless, hob. Service of washing machine for cloths if the stay is longer than 5 nights. The cost is 5 euros, inclusive of washing liquid. Kitchen can be used for small cookings by payment of 5 euros each use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Welcome picnic or dinner will be included. Clean towels, sheets and slippers are provided for guests. During the breakfast, I share a coffee with guests and we exchanged ideas. Breakfast is continental type: coffee, natural fresh orange juice, scrambled eggs, homemade cake or pastries, fruit. If it fits I like to play some piece in the piano for them.
There is no telephone, hot water is available at certain times and only very occasionally noises from the street happens.
- I hope that they were environmentally friendly and considerate. I wish they made no much noise and they were friendly.
- Scanned copy of ID card or passport and/or scanned copy of plane or train ticket is required to be submitted by email.
Please keep in mind the following points:
- Because of the neighborhood, from Sunday to Friday, 10pm to 7am, please try to be as quiet as possible. On Fridays and Saturdays from Midnight to 10am please respect others who may be a sleep.
- Please ensure that you close doors quietly and carefully, especially when you arrive or leave early in the morning or late at night.
- When you arrive and leave and whilst waiting for the lift, please be quiet out of respect for the neighbors.
- If you wish to sleep for a long time, please close your room to ensure less street noise.
- If you need help to remember how things work, such as the shower or the keys, internet, please ask me.
- Breakfast is included in the price. If you would like any other meals, please ask and I am happy to arrange these for a small cost.
- Please ask if you would like to use the washing machine for stays longer than 5 days. The cost is 5 euros, inclusive of washing liquid.
- Remember to leave your shoes in the entrance. A slippers for you are provided when you arrive.
- In general, visitors are not permitted. If there is an important reason you wish to bring someone to the house, please check with me first.
- Please ensure that you turn off the lights in each room.
- When it is time to leave, if you have any comments or suggestions, please leave a note in the suggestion envelop in the entrance.
- If you would like a taxi to the airport or another part of Madrid, please ask and I will arrange it for you.
- Pets not.
Thank you for reading and adhering to these guidelines.