Stay in one room in this homey front-porch bungalow. A 45-minute walk, $9 Uber, or 5 minute drive (2.5m/4k) to Broadway (downtown) with full kitchen and laundry. I provide excellent service to budget-minded travelers who want a friendly home away from home.
My house is plain, and so is my neighborhood. But in this house, there are no strangers, only friends not yet met.
Please mind the following requests:
1. Please contact me on the day before you arrive to confirm plans.
2. Please make sure that the person who made the reservation will arrive on the first night.
3. Unless otherwise prenegotiated, please make sure that all the people who will stay here are here on the first night.
3-and-one-half. Since this is a shared house, I require a certain level of sociability from my guests. Unless prenegotiated, please plan on having all members of your group meet with me meet with me for about a half hour on the day of arrival, usually after I get home from work (6PMish), to go over house access and details as well as to become acquainted.
4. Please do not bring pets or prepubescent children.
5. Please be a good temporary housemate to me. I ask that guests do their own dishes, clean up after themselves in the kitchen and public spaces, restrict nudity and/or sexual activity to private areas of the house unless otherwise prenegotiated, abstain from the use of illegal drugs, smoke outside instead of inside, depart by noon on check out day, and take off their shoes indoors.
So that I know you've read this, please mention that "the list of rules is numbered from 1 to 5" when you request to book. Thanks for your attentiveness! You'll be a great guest-- just the sort I want!!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 81 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm Dan, and I'd like to get to know you!
I'm a returned Peace Corps Volunteer, a contra dancer, a Buddhist practitioner, and an adventurer. I live in the heart of Music City, USA! I'm privileged to be able to extend hospitality to those who want to see this wonderful place.
My life goal is to live more while owning less. Happiness is not in things; it is in us.