A lovely apartment in a beautiful residential area of Prague with easy access to the center (10 min). A fully equipped living room w/ a kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Fast & free Wi-Fi + portable Wi-Fi and free parking. Right by the tram stop #22.
A lovely apartment in a beautiful residential area of Prague w/ easy access to the center (10 min). A fully equipped living room w/ a kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Fast & free Wi-Fi and free parking in front of the house. Right by the tram stop #22.
Accès des voyageurs
- Free parking in front of the apartment
- Fast free Wi-Fi connection
- PORTABLE Wi-Fi device (internet connection everywhere in the city)
- LCD TV + DVD player
- Coffee machine (Espresso, Cappuccino...)
- Baby cot
- Washing machine and dryer provided also with washing powder/detergent and fabricated softener
- Iron and ironing board
- Fridge with a freezer
- Big oven
- Microwave oven
- 4-torch cooker/stove
- Hairdryer and fresh towels
- Clean blankets, pillows and sheets for every guest
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The host of the apartment lives within the same building so you will be provided with a quick check in; a late check-in is also possible. If you have any questions, the host is available to advise you on matters of public transportation, as well as provide you with information on interesting places in Prague and/or recommend to you various restaurants and pubs in Prague.
The host speaks English well. He is also able to speak some German and French.
Welcome drink. For every traveler, a complimentary beverage is included at check-in.
We look forward to welcoming you as our guest!!
- Smoking is available at a nice courtyard, apartment is non-smoking
- No parties in the apartment. Parties would be much more exciting in the city than in the apartment.
- There are some people sleeping after 22:00 (10PM) so please respect that and don't make noise after 22:00
Thank you very much:)
Cet hôte a 124 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm a student and a musician from Prague who enjoys travelling and meeting interesting people. I'm also friendly and responsible host who would like you to have the best possible experience from visiting Prague! I love this city and I have a lot of tips for you:)
Except of being Aibnb host I'm also a guitar teacher in the International School of Music and Fine Arts and I'm also helping ERASMUS students with finding accommodation in Prague.