Free wireless internet.
2 Night minimum except for:-
* 1 night bookings possible during off peak times at surcharge $110. May be booked no more than 7 days in advance of arrival.
3 Nights Public Holiday Weekends & Waitangi
4 Nights Easter
5 Nights 16 - 25 Dec & 17 - 31 Jan
7 Nights 26 Dec - 16 Jan
Special offer May -October - 10% discount 7 nights+ 25% discount 30 nights+
1 night during off peak (surcharge $100). May be booked no more than 7 days in advance of arrival.
This charming beach house is set in a wonderful location on the cliff side overlooking Oneroa Bay and Oneroa Beach and oozes charm! Only 6 minutes to Mudbrick Vineyard and Delamore Lodge the perfect romantic wedding venues.
The large southeast facing deck which opens from the open plan living and dining area is the perfect spot for a sunny breakfast or a cool relaxing afternoon and has close views over the bay and the beach.
Wander through the spacious living area and another deck opens onto the western side of the beach house with lovely all day sunshine and more views of vineyards and distant sea views. One of the bedrooms also open onto this deck.
This house is simply perfect for those seeking privacy and yet a close walk to the cafes and shops of Oneroa Village and just a hop skip and a jump down to the beach for a swim. This property has it all!
From the minute you arrive, you'll find everything you need.
The beachhouse contains three bedrooms with queen beds, fluffy comforters and pillows, and a blend of antique and new furnishings. The beachhouse will comfortably accommodate three couples, with a maximum of six guests.
• Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, wardrobe, drawers & dressing table. Bedside tables & lighting, alarm clock with ipod dock, radio and TV.
• Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, wardrobe & drawers, bedside tables & lighting, alarm clock.
• Bedroom 3 - Bedroom 3 - Queen bed, wardrobe, bedside table and light, alarm clock ipod dock. Additional Sleeping - Platinum Raised single Aerobed also available upon request ($25 additional)
• Ensuite off Bedroom 3 - Toilet, shower, vanity - excellent standard.
• Portacot - Suitable from birth to three years of age. Babies cot, baby cot
• Bathroom - Toilet, shower, vanity - excellent standard.
You will find sea views down over Oneroa bay and beach on one side, and down over vineyards to the sea on the other. Wherever you are, the serene and ever changing ocean is never far away.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:-
- Bedroom 1 - Queen bed, wardrobe, drawers & dressing table. Bedside tables & lighting, alarm clock with ipod dock, radio and TV.
- Bedroom 2 - Queen bed, wardrobe & drawers, bedside tables & lighting, alarm clock.
- Bedroom 3 - Bedroom 3 - Queen bed, wardrobe, bedside table and light, alarm clock ipod dock.
Baby Bjorn Travel Crib Light for babies up to 3. The Travel Crib Light comes with a soft and comfortable mattress, making it a cozy place for your baby to sleep.
Platinum Raised single Aerobed also available upon request ($25 additional)
- Two Full Bathrooms - one an ensuite of main bedroom - Toilets, Showers, vanities - excellent modern upgraded in 2015 standard.
- Large deck opening from dining and overlooking bay and sea you can hear the waves.
- Huge deck opening from living and 1 bedroom overlooking gardens, vineyards and distant sea view
- Large gardens and lawns. Fishpond is not fenced and children should be supervised at all times.
- Outdoor furniture
- *New* Ziggy Gas BBQ (new in December 2016)
- Tennis racquets
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen opening onto decks on 2 sides of house
- Good quality furnishings throughout
- TV, Video, DVD, Freeview TV, Free wireless internet.
- Stereo with ipod dock.
- Wireless Internet Access - free
- Scrabble, Cards, Books & Magazines
- Children's and adult's videos
- Enclosed fire
- Electric Heating
- Cooling fan (not usually needed as cross breeze is just magical!)
- *New* fans for bedrooms and living room
- Telephone (tollbar)
- Cellphone reception good for all
- Full kitchen
- Full size Fridge-Freezer
- Microwave oven
- Coffee plunger & coffee percolator
- Electric frypan and food processor
- Cookware, dinnerware and glassware of excellent standard
- Iron & ironing board
Laundry in the Unfinished Basement Area
Note there is an automatic washing machine and electric clothes dryer (plus you can hang clothes out on the line for that freshly air dried experience). Both are found downstairs in an unfinished but clean downstairs area.
Beach House on the Bay is an eco home with environmentally friendly cleaning products provided and a compost bin for food scraps. We encourage recycling and turning off the lights and heat when not in use.
PARKING AND ACCESS:-
- Off street parking plentiful, accessed via long gravelled driveway sloping up from road.
- Front of house is closer to ground level. Rear of house is higher off ground.
- NOTE: Small children? Please note there is an unfenced fishpond in the garden. The front deck railings are not child safe.
Feedback from Previous Guests
We were very happy with our accommodation on Waiheke. It was clean and tidy and had everything we needed as a family of 4. The location was really good for access to the beach and Oneroa township and was quiet and peaceful with nice views down onto Oneroa Beach.
"Everything was fabulous at the home that we rented. And would have no hesitation in recommending this to others. Beds very comfortable. Easy walking distance to village etc." - Leanne, Nov 13
"The holiday house was lovely, it had everything we needed. The views were fantastic and the logburner was great at night." - Tania, Aug 12
"Yes we were very happy with our accommodation on Waiheke. It was clean and tidy and had everything we needed. The location was really good for access to the beach and Oneroa township and was quiet and peaceful with nice views down onto Oneroa Beach." - Sue, Jun 12
Accès des voyageurs
The house is steps from Oneroa beach - one of the most gorgeous beaches in New Zealand, there is a playground at beach, BBQ, walking trails, vineyards within a short walk.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I live in the US but my house manager Jennifer lives close by should you need anything during your stay! I'm available via phone, text, and email.
Small Children? Please note low deck railings and fish pond.
Sorry, no pets.
No smoking inside property, please.
No smoking. No cats. Small dogs by prior arrangement and with extra pet fee.
Cet hôte a 75 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I love to travel and have been fortunate to visit many places around the globe as part of my work in integrative health education. I am excited to share my vacation homes with airbnb travelers - I've stayed in many places on my travels and I know how important a great home base can be when you want to immerse yourself in a new culture and explore.