The apartment has been completely renovated in June 2014 and furnished as a charming and modern hotel. It is located in a quiet street close to St. Peter and the Vatican Museums.
The house is bright and quiet, it consists of
• an entrance hall
• two very large comfortable double bedrooms with the ability to turn into 4 sleeps with a very comfortable double sofa bed
• a living room with kitchen with all kinds of accessories for your meals
• two modern bathrooms each with large shower.
The modern and functional furniture is designed to provide comfort as if you were at home.
Suitable for couples, students or families with children and adults.
The apartment has
• air conditioning in every room
• free high speed wi-fi 24h
• washing machine
• two safes
• iron and ironing board
• hair dryer
Leaving home after a few dozen steps you will have an enchanting view of the dome of St. Peter.
From here, thanks to its central location and good connections you can leave for your trip to the Eternal City. The bus stop is a few meters from the gate. All archaeological sites are within a few minutes walk or bus with few stops. Supermarket fruit and vegetable market, shopping, restaurants and much more all at your fingertips when you leave the house.
Cet hôte a 563 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires