Our place is good for couple and family (up to 6 adults) alike. It has a kitchen & basics for comfy living with hot shower. Situated in a residential condominium compound so guests are expected to act with discretion.
It's a studio type 25 sq. m room with no divisions. The queen bed & sofa bed are readily available but the airbed will need to be setup for guests of more than 4.
What you will see in the kitchen:
Electric stove, cooking utensils, plates, forks, glasses, water boiler, water dispenser, rice cooker, refrigerator
What you will see in the living area:
TV w/ ABS-CBN TV plus, Wii, Wow Magic Sing (can play DVD), Movie discs
Readily available sleeping space:
1 queen bed, 1 sofa bed, 1 air bed
Accès des voyageurs
The unit is located in a residential condo buildings so the guest must be discreet and just access the unit only.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are always available via call or text. We won't be present on the unit on the guests stay.
Check-in time can be adjusted.
1. Guests must always be discreet. Noise and partying is strictly prohibited.
2. No pets are allowed.
3. Smoking is not allowed.
1. Keys are placed on the calendar, wall right beside the CR entrance.
2. See above contacts for basic services.
3. WIFI is available.
1. Always turn-off the main switch upon leaving the unit. It is located above the refrigerator.
2. Keep noise level to a minimum since it is a residential space.
3. Notify the host immediately for any emergency & questions about the unit.
4. Treat M&MCondo as your own home.
5. Conserve ELECTRICITY.
* 1 month usage to be deducted in your rent already: Php 5000
1. Remove all food in refrigerator.
2. Make sure all M&M condo belongings are in good condition before checking out.
3. Return the keys to the calendar.
4. Notify the host immediately if any of M&M belongings are broken.
5. Turn-off the main switch above the refrigerator before checking out.
A software engineer whose passion includes blogging, travelling, climbing, scrap booking, camwhoring and organizing! Kept a blog about my adventures at wordpress:thewanderfulllife
As a guest: We are pretty low maintenance, any place with basic amenities will be good.
As a host: I and my husband Mark work together to keep our place ready and available for guests.