Short walking distance to the Olympic Park, Stratford station, Westfield shopping centre, this is for a room with a double bed in a comfortable and convenient apartment.
You will also have access to the living area - large TV, wireless internet (I have ethernet cables if required), lovely hifi amp+sound, PS3, kitchen facilities (washer/dryer, halogen stove, oven, kettle, toaster, fridge/freezer), and for your own use, the bathroom. There are also fantastic views of the olympic park from the terraced areas, accessed separately from within the complex.
Note that this is my home, so I will be living here too with my other half (I have my own en-suite). I am also a coffee addict so if you enjoy freshly grounded french press or moka pot coffee (or just some tea), this is your place. I'll be happy to recommend cafes (and things to do) around London too as I enjoy the exploration for the good stuff.
Stratford is a major interchange connecting the Jubilee, Central, Overground, two DLR lines, and a number of regional trains. There are also buses running 24/7 from central London. Nearer the property is the DLR which runs via Canning town to the Excel centre or London City airport.
- Stratford High Street DLR - 5 minutes walk
- Stratford Regional station - 10 minutes walk
- London City airport 20-25 minutes away by DLR
Points of interest nearby:
Stratford Playhouse Theatre / Cinema
Westfield shopping centre (with restaurants open till late, Vue cinema & All Star Lanes bowling alley)
View Tube (nearby Pudding Mill Lane station)
- near the Lea Valley river which has some fantastic canalside walking (stretches from the Limehouse Cut all the way up north) - you could walk via Victoria Park all the way to Islington/Camden if you have a spare day!
Three Mills (historic mills on the River Lea (largest tidal mill in the world) + 3 Mills Studio - largest film studios in Central London
Excel exhibition centre 20-25 minutes away via DLR (direct or via Canning Town)
The O2 - entertainment complex in North Greenwich via Jubilee line
- Everything is pretty new, so I expect the place to be kept reasonably clean and tidy especially in the common area;
- You are welcome to use the utensils, provided they are looked well after and cleaned;
- Smoking is not permitted indoors, but there is a balcony where you can partake that activity outdoors if you need to;
- No car parking in the area (except after 6pm and sundays)
- The sofa can convert into a double bed for extra visitors