À propos de ce logement
In 5+ years we've had over 600 people visiting our house in the form of: weekend party guests, couchsurfers, airbnb, friends, families, more party guests. Come join our incredible network of 'Be Global, Think Local' individuals.
We have kept some plants and a portable air filter to provide you with better air as well as better sleep quality.
Guests must love dogs - we have a really cute, non-barking, adorable puppy at home.
You have your own room, and your own bathroom (not attached). You are most likely to wake up to the chirping of birds, as opposed to the sound of traffic in most parts of Shanghai. Central location, yet has it's own distinct calm. Less than 5 minutes walk to the Jiangsu Road (line 2/11) metro - most of our guests say that the location is the best part of the house.
Kitchen for you to cook, try and taste. Drinking water - cos we dislike buying bottles and discourage people from buying them as well. Plenty of maps, books, guides, stories on Shanghai, architecture, hangouts, world, connections, etc
- We do have an ayi coming in twice a week, but we request you to wash the dish you use.
- Morning coffee/milk/tea is on the house - please request us for this and we will show you how it works.
- Please be efficient with the use of electricity, aircon, lighting, water.
- I have also a picture/map of how to get to our house from the metro. Try to follow it and you will reach here without an extra call. If you can't still then please do call us :D
- Please follow the address/directions that we send you in the welcome email (the airbnb map address is only 99% right).
- Please be respectful and keep the house clean.
- There's also fresh bed sheets, towels, toothpaste, soaps & shampoos, slippers and coffee/tea (Chinese & Indian) to help ease you into our home.
Nearest Subway is Jiangsu Road Metro Station Line 2/11 - Exit 5.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire house? :)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
At every instance, including a midnight 'wakening' or 'awakening' if you enjoy it :P
I run a nonprofit organization called Green Initiatives, in addition to my full time job where we create standards and systems for healthy buildings. While I dabble between two different jobs and photography, airbnb is not just my way of making an extra income while my nonprofit becomes sustainable but also share my ideas and vision with the larger community.
We don't serve breakfast, but could arrange so for you with advance notice. We would charge 25RMB/day for breakfast comprising oats, milk, yoghurt, bread, butter/jam, etc.
+ Thou shalt not keep the house dirty
+ Thou shalt not empty our fridge (use it, but refill it)
+ Thou shalt not bring friends without permission
+ Thou shalt not lose our keys - keep the key outside in our hidden place always
+ Thou shalt not lock the room door (when you're out of the house)
+ Thou shalt be mindful of wastage of energy i.e. aircon, lighting and water (very important!)
+ Thou shalt leave a review on airbnb for us after your trip.
Lastly, if you cannot trust us please don't stay with us. Our house is based on mutual trust and respect for each others privacy.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
We were/are THE most-visited home in Jingan.
We were/are environment-enthusiasts and believe in healthy living.
We were/are biking fans.
Between the 2 of us, We:
- speak 6 languages (English, Hindi, Italian, Chinese, French & Green-Gibberish)
- have visited over 30 countries
- have been in China for 5 years
- cook 5 different cuisines (Indian, Chinese, Italian, American & 'Power-Eat')
- hosted 100 couchsurfers in our life
- have 1000 linked-in contacts
- biked 1500 kms around China
- run Green Drinks China - a grassroots organization for environmental awareness creating green links
- started e8 Resources - a company driving environmental technologies for China