Beautiful, spacious, and bright 3-bedroom apartment, between the lovely, pre-war homes and quiet sidewalks of Corso Italia and the trendy stores, antique shops, and cafes of Navigli. The apartment holds up to 8 people and was specially designed to provide a luxurious home for those on vacation or business.
Bedrooms : 3
Bathroom : 2
Beds : 2 double beds, 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed
Kitchen : 1
Living Room: 1
Guests have two large double bedrooms, a children's room with two single beds and a baby crib. The nice, airy living room includes a double sofa bed.
The kitchen comes with full cooking facilities: gas stove, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, large fridge, freezer, etc
There are 2 bathrooms, one with bath and one with shower.
Free Wifi Internet connection.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm currently living between Milan and New York but you can contact me anytime. In Milan, you will find a local team that provides a personal touch for all your needs. They will greet you at the apartment, where they will also give you the keys. The same team will be available for any questions or problems you might have.
The building is in an upscale, quiet neighborhood. Guests are required to behave in a respectful manner and to be considerate of the neighbors. No smoking.
Air conditioning on request with an extra charge.
Upon arrival Guests are required to pay the Milan City tax of Euro 2 per person and per day.
1) DOCUMENTS. All guests must present a current passport or European identification. We prefer to check documents before your arrival.
2) CHECK OUT. Please depart no later than 12 pm (midday).
3) This is a NO SMOKING apartment: Smoking is FORBIDDEN in all rooms; any detectable smell of cigarette smoke will be noted.
4) AIR CONDITIONING: 25 euros/day extra. PAYMENT for Air Conditioning is due ON ARRIVAL.
5) RESPECT FOR PROPERTY. Be considerate with noise as there are other flats in the building. Please leave the apartment in the same condition in which it is found. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items, such as: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, or a new lock if keys are lost. 6) NO PARTIES (except for small dinner parties of 1-4 people). The guest agrees not to throw loud parties (music, dancing, etc.) or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to the neighbours. 7) ILLEGAL/ ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITY. Guest agrees that he/she will not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. Failure to comply with ANY of these RULES may result in the immediate expulsion of the guest with no compensation.
Cet hôte a 218 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I did Bocconi University some years ago. There I met my husband and now we have 3 wonderful kids.
Currently we live in Milan and New York.
I am also the owner of House & Home. I do it with care. I'm sure you will enjoy to stay in my places.