Full Family house with 1 or 2 bedrooms PRIVATE granny Flat NOT SHARED. One Extra-Double Bed for a couple, 2 single beds for two persons like father and son or two sisters or two friends. Please if you want two people in separate rooms then mark number of guests as 3 then we unlocked all rooms, also we have one sofa bed for big group or big families (if required). Facilities include a lounge-dining room, kitchenette, bathroom complete with 2 way access. Included WiFi Internet, Secure parking.
HOUSE SPECIFIC AND GENERAL RULES
A- HOUSE SPECIFIC RULES and INSPECTIONS
We expect our guests to have RESPECT for our property and our neighbours, and if there are any issues please address them with us.
We do no allow pets and no smoking in the house. If you smoke outside please dispose of your butts appropriately.
Due to the circumstances we experienced with maintenance issues in shower, we are introducing a new rule for guests who stay MORE than a week.
That means that we need to access the flat to do a BASIC CLEANUP CHECK and maintenance in your case will be done one week after your 1st day and so on. We hope you accept this rule but we need to Review and Ask to get clean, some issues are:
A1. Park inside our driveway we can accommodate 1 or 2 cars depend on the arrangement, please do no use the street as neighbours in the cul de sac believe their spot is sacred.
A2 The fridge , normally get clogged with ice. Please De-ice every week.
A3 Check the general State of cleaning of carpets and rooms.
A4 The bathroom and shower need to be check for cleaning or water spillage.
A5 Curtains blinds and all devices such as microwave, TV, A/C. etc. need check for functioning.
A6. If you are going to use your own linen or anything we need to have our things provided back to us to avoid being left on the floor and get stained.
A7. GENTLE usage of Taps in shower, bathroom and kitchen to avoid back hammering the line and generate a water burst or pipeline leakage. NO WASHING in shower or vanity is permitted, please go to laundromats nearby.
A8. Please dispose DAILY your rubbish in the bin provided, bag for rubbish are also provided underneath cooktop.
A9. When you leave PLEASE leave all in the best possible Order and specially kitchen utensils cleaned, Beds spreads covering as if where done , do not pile up the bed linen or leave sheets on the floor. Thanks for that.
HOUSE GENERAL RULES
1. Be respectful, quiet and caring with all your neighbourhood and environment inside and outside the house.
2.Please do not smoke inside the house if you do outside the house please pickup all rubbish and dispose all rubbish from house Daily in the bin provided.
3.Please if you drink alcohol with foods have to be in absolute moderation at all time and never in the street or outside the house.
4a. Please DO NOT attempt to WASH in the house shower or vanity as piping damages was received due to this practice, there is a laundromat nearby for only few dollars you can wash-dry-fold in only 1 hour.
4b.Please be considerate in relation of all the electrical devices inside the house and look after them. Any defect shall be reported to the owner and not trying to repair or intervene yourself. Overseas people please check voltage of appliances before is connected.
5.Please be Energy Wise when using the Electricity and Water, these utilities are provided but over certain limit will be and excess charged. Please be careful DO NOT LEAVE ON, lights and devices (Air conditioning, Cooktops, TVs, etc.) While you are not at home or during the night only the necessary light to remain on.
6. Please Pay in advance (as per AirBNB guidelines).
7. we provide one or two spots of parking but If you have more visitors with car please park them on the street in any of the vacant spaces and never obstructing the driveways. In an emergency case please call us if you need help to park them in our driveway.
8. TUESDAY NIGHT you should be putting your rubbish bin on the street grass next to letterbox. Collection of Rubbish is on Wednesday early hours and for that reason please do not park on the Street Tuesday night –Wednesday Morning even in areas next to driveways because they will be limiting the capacity of operation of Collection Trucks
9. If you Cook ALWAYS REMOVE COVERS of cooktop plates and TURN ON Fan of Rangehood (at Max Speed 2 or 3) and later clean the pots, cooktop plate and any spill, microwave and/or frypan used. (Kitchenette is basic only).
10. Please Clean the House at all time and keep things in order; there will be an inspection and revision of cleaning each week.
11. Any problem please ring us on our mobile or house phone or SMS.
12. Toiletries soap, shampoo, toilet rolls, tea, coffee, sugar and milk. One basic supply will be available only at the beginning of the lease, later is your responsibility to resupply.
13. Bed Linen is supplied, Towels and Tea Towels everything has been thoroughly clean, sometimes is new sometimes is used but always hygienically washed.
14. Air Conditioning is a brand new Split system located in main room. Air conditioners engineers advised that the installed capacity allow to reach all rooms providing internal doors are kept open and fans in bedrooms are ON for some time. We ask our guests to use the "Good Sleep function" + "Set" + "Enter" in set times of 1-2 hour each time to save energy.
15. NO WASHING of clothing at our flat using the shower or vanity please go to laundromats nearby.Driers supplied for towels only.
16. If you break any of these rules and guidelines you will be not welcomed in this family house.
Name(URL HIDDEN)Date(URL HIDDEN) Agree and Sign:
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
We are a married couple with a Spanish background who live with our daughter Michelle . She is the boss now and help us with the listing as it is become very hard to maintain the place in the best possible manner for you.
We all like to travel and have been to Europe, Asia and most recently South America.
We like all Sports things like soccer, rugby union, rugby league and AFL. Movies and Concerts, all sort of music.
We also love eating South American pastries and my wife likes to cook and craft. We even have the best South American Bakery and Cakes only 5 min drive from here!
As your hosts we will always make ourselves available for any questions and assistance to make your stay a great experience!