- STATION "Olympiazentrum" 12min. to CENTER/15min. to the OKTOBERFEST
- You apply for 1 of the 3 rooms in the flat (for extra rooms see my other offers)
- King size bed for 2 persons
- Separate bathroom and toilet
ROOM in the heart of Olympia Village!
I rent out 3 cozy rooms in my beautiful apartment (each of the rooms is in SEPARATE OFFER, if you want to rent another extra room, please see my OTHER OFFERS). It's located in the Olympia Village next to the famous Olympiapark constructed for the 1972 Summer Olympics and right next to the U-Bahn station (Underground Station) "Olympiazentrum" where U3 and U8 trains are passing by. The flat is just 15 minutes away from the worlds famous OKTOBERFEST and about 12 minutes from the CITY CENTER “Marienplatz”. Furthermore, there is a night transport N46 which is only few walking minutes away from the apartment. Wi-Fi is available, LED TV, Cable TV, towels and the parking on the street is free of charge. The apartment is on the 3rd floor with elevator and is very quiet.
- Please note, that you are renting a SINGLE ROOM and not the entire apartment!!!
- This room has king size bed which is suitable for 2 persons, so that the room can accommodate up to 2 persons.
- Very big closet.
- PC/work desk and chair.
- Have in mind that in the flat there are 2 more rooms, 1 shared bathroom with toilet and 1 shared toilet with sink
I am looking forward to your request! Please let me know if you have any questions.
From the beginning of September the building facade will be renovated, I am still not sure if the renovation will be completed during your stay, it could happen that there will be a scaffold in front of the balcony. Of course, the renovation work on the facade will be during the day and in the night will be quiet. Please, if you think that the scaffold and eventually the noise during the day will disturb you, don’t book the room. I have already calculated 20% discount of the room rate as an apology for the possible inconvenience.
Accès des voyageurs
- Own SINGLE ROOM
- All basic utilities (Water, Electricity, Heating)
- King size bed suitable for 2 persons
- 1 shared bathroom with toilet (shared with the other 2 rooms)
- 1 shared toilet with sink (shared with the other 2 rooms)
- Unlimited free wireless Internet
- LED TV, Cable TV for free
- Kitchen only with sink, fridge and oven (not suitable for cooking, cooking is not allowed!)
- Clean sheets and Towels
1. Please make sure to Read the house rules carefully before making the booking!
2. Please make sure to read your itinerary information (guides, house rules and general information about Munich) carefully before your trip. The complete itinerary will be automatically sent ONE WEEK before your ARRIVAL in a form of DOCUMENT that you can easily print or save on your mobile device or tablet.
3. No "funny business" about the number of guests please. Please indicate the precise number of guests who will stay in the apartment. Children included.
4. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
4.1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 2PM or any time after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 11AM or any time before.
- Early Check-In may be possible if there is no guest in the previous day and the room is ready, very difficult during the Octoberfest, please ask before booking.
- Late Check-Out is NEVER possible.
4.2. Where can I store my luggage before Check-In/ after Check-Out:
- I suggest using a coin locker at the Main Train Station or any other main station.
- You can use the coin lockers in the “BMW World/BMW Welt” next to the "Olympiazentrum" U-Bahn Station, please note the opening hours are: Monday - Saturday: 7.30 am - 12 midnight, Sunday: 9.00 am - 12 midnight.
1. Don’t forget that the CHECK-IN is after 14:00 o’clock (2:00 p.m.) and that the CHECK-OUT is till 11:00 o’clock (11:00 a.m.), if you have special needs, please inform me before your arrival?
2. Don’t forget that you have booked a PRIVATE ROOM with 1 shared bathroom with toilet and another 1 shared toilet with sink, free wireless Internet, Cable TV. The other 2 rooms in the flat will be also available to other AirBnB guests, if something doesn’t match your expectations please let me know before your arrival?
3. As my apartment is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectful of the neighbors as they are your own. Please be QUIET and discreet, keep in mind that you are on holiday but other people actually live in the building so they may not feel so comfortable if there is a noise in the building. Especially be quiet in the common areas, such as entry to the building, corridors, staircase and elevator, thank you in advance.
4. Do not use fire inside the apartment.
5. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
6. No funny business about the number of guests. We are very strict about that. We consider people at any age as a guest, if your booking is for X number of guests so we are expecting X number of guests to be in the apartment.
7. DO NOT LET STRANGERS INTO THE FLAT doesn't matter what they tell you. Your friends its ok off-course, by strangers I mean someone who suddenly knock on your door and telling you he is from Security, TV company, Cable company, repair company etc. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
8. The room and the common areas in the apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it. Please report me for any issues.
9. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE APARTMENT, NOT EVEN IN THE BATHROOM! , feel free to smoke in the balcony but please make sure to put the ash and cigarettes left over in an Ashtray. Never through anything on the balcony floor or through the balcony.
10. The WIFI is basically unlimited but please don’t download any illegal stuff.
11. CHECK OUT PROCEDURES:
- Please report me for any damages.
- Leave the keys in your room, do not need to lock the door.
12. If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. The exact price will be sent along with proof (receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost.
Most importantly, ENJOY, make yourself at home and be comfortable!
I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Cet hôte a 36 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires