À propos de ce logement
Private bedroom with bathroom and AC in central Phnom Penh BKK area,
Walking distance to Genocide Museum,Russian market,bars,restaurants.
FREE: fast WIFI everywhere, hot shower, washing machine (if stay a week or more, otherwise 2$), bike(s) if available / working previous reservation.
Very knowledgeable host.
...Feel like home...
We are young expats subletting our extra rooms when we don't have visitors of our own.
Accès des voyageurs
You can arrange the furniture as you please and take a nap in the hammock too.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We're excited to meet you and hear about your travels! The best way to contact me after check in is thru Airbnb or phone call, please do not try to knock doors trying to find me.
FREE Fast WIFI everywhere inside and outside the rooms / house.
FREE washing machine (once a week if you stay over a week),
FREE Use terrace, hammock, tables, chairs...
note: free doesn't mean unlimited as it should be enough for everyone, i.e: please do not use all the bandwidth of the internet, please do use energy consciously since it is very expensive, etc...
Very knowledgeable hosts...
* smoking only allowed in the open area.
* no prostitution, no heavy drugs, no alcoholics, only nice and cool people :)
* only the person(s) in the reservation allowed in property.
* the check in will be easier with an active SIM card (1$ in markets), be nice and schedule your time as I am not always in the property.
* some rooms have AC installed, if you request to use AC we will look at the master electric meter and you will have to pay 25cents per kWh which is the fare for the Electricity of Cambodia. If there is other room in use I will deduct 1kWh per day and if you room is on the 1st floor I will deduct 2kWh to make up for the common areas.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 192 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am international student in FAU, I am in school again!!!! lol
I have traveled, lived and worked in more than 20 cities around the world.
I practice sports a lot and I am very techie.
I have hosted n been hosted, round tripped and backpacked worldwide.. that is why I love the AIRBNB concept.
We can be (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) friends before u stopped by here if u want.
Cares guys, see ya soon!